Young Kaoru (Cherry Blossom)

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walk into school and see the trio being crowded, Kojiro, Kaoru, and rich boy Ainsuke. They are so self centered they are like the three 'perfect boys'.

They piss me off, especially Kaoru with his bad boy attitude, he acts like he's better than everyone else. "Hey (Y/N)!" Jacob, one of my friends, yells and waves at me. I wave back, "Hey!" I say and walk over to them, "Why's everyone so interested in them?" I say and glare at the crowd.

"Well I think Kaoru got a piercing." Jacob says, "What?!" I say and look at my friend wide eyed. He nodded, "Yeah now he says he's more grown up than anybody here." he says but I don't hear him as I storm over to Kaoru. I push through the crowd and see the pink haired nimrod with a lip piercing.

I start to stare at him, he actually looks kind of.....hot,- NO NO NOPE! He's a prick he can't be hot! "You don't need to show off your piercing in the middle of the hallway!" I say and the trio looks at me.

Kaoru scoffs "I bet you can't even get a piercing! Mr goody goody!" He says and snickers

My face felt hot with embarrassment. "I-I will get a piercing! In fact I'll get more than you!' I say and glare at him. He rolls his eyes, "Sure you will." Kaoru says and rolls his eyes, he starts to walk away and I glare at his back.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

And so I declared a piercing war against that pink haired bastard.

"Wah! (Y/N) you look so cool!" Jacob says, the next day when I walk into school.

"Really? I feel weird." I say and mess with my septum piercing. "Ohh so you really did get a piercing." Kaoru says and smirks, I glare at him. "But I got piercings too." He says and shows his ear.

"Kaoru this is so stupid." Kojiro says and rolls his eyes.

I scoff, "You only got your ear." I say and slip out my tongue and show my tongue piercing.

I can see his face go a little red, "Thc, whatever." he says and walks away.

-----------3rd Pov

Soon every day was a competition about who could get more piercings. The whole school was rooting for someone on a team. It was weird but entertaining. They almost ran out of room until, one day, one was declared the winner.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚· (Y/N)'s Pov

I walk into school while covering my chest. This was a bad idea. Why did I even start this fight! I'm so stupid!

"Ahh so you finally show up!" The pink haired idiot says a crowd formed around us, "C'mon let's see what new piercing you got. I'm sure mine is gonna win." Kaoru says and laughs. I look up and see his newly pierced snake bite on his lower lip.

"O-ok Kaoru you win! J-just don't make me show you mine." I whisper and hold my chest tighter.

"Well now I want to see!" he says and tries to grab my wrist. I pull away and he glares at me, "Fine I'll show you." I say and lead him to the boys bathroom.

I lock the door and Kaoru leans on the bathroom counter. "So, you gonna show me?" he says.

I sigh, "Fine!'" I say and pull up my shirt.

There was a long silence before Kaoru tried to touch my chest. "What are you doing?" I say and pull down my shirt.

He shakes his head and clears his throat, "You win." he says and his face gets red.

"Why did we even start this?" I ask and mess with my septum piercing.

"Well you challenged me!" Kaoru says and points at me. "Because I was jealous!" I yell, "Everyone flocks around you and it is annoying ok." I lean next to him.

"Yeah well I only got that first piercing to get someone's attention." he says. "Kojiro?" I ask and feel my heart sink. Of course the only reason this started was because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I liked Kaoru.

"No I would never date that idiot." he chuckles. "Then who do you like?" I ask.

"I'll give you a hint," he smirks and looks at me, "My crush just pierced his nipples and showed me."

I feel my whole body get hot, "W-what?!" Kaoru giggles and grabs my hands.

"Well do you accept my confession?" he asks, I slightly nod and bury my face in his shoulder.

·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚· Extra ˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

The next day I during PE (Y/N) took off his shirt and his nipples were covered with band aids.

"Oh no! Did your piercing get infected?" Jacob asks and looks at my chest.

"Yeah I got infected with a boyfriend with a nipple kink." I say and put on my PE shirt.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Thank you guys for almost 4k! My updates are definitly gonna come slower, my idea well has run dry. So PLEASE request! It would mean a lot. Also I love when you guys comment! SO comment more!