Oikawa

Request by FloofySqurriel

(A/N Sorry for the late response) 

I fixed it :))

(Y/N) POV

Today was my first day at Aoba Johsai. I'm kind of nervous because this is a prestigious sports school and I'm not really a sports guy. I walk into the main building and it's bustling with students. I try to keep my eye on the ground and not bump into people. But as per usual when I don't pay attention I bump into someone. "Oof-Sorry!" I say and bow. The girl turns around and smiles "It's ok I wasn't really paying attention either." She says and turns back to what i just now notice is a horde of giggling girls around one guy. I look at his features and am starstruck by his handsomeness. He's so cute... "Hey who's that you're looking at?" I ask the girl quietly.

"Oh that's Oikawa, he's one of the hottest guys in school. He plays volleyball and doesn't have a soul mate. I already tried touching him but it's not me." She slightly pouted. I hummed and walked to my class, speaking of I haven't found my soulmate yet. I'm too shy to even try to look for them. I sit down and read my book til the bell rings.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

School is over and I notice the horde of girls heading to the gym. I quietly follow them and try to peek through the gym door. Then I see Oikawa playing volleyball very intensely, he looks laser focused. Soon he spikes a ball down onto the court and the girls go wild, Oikawa turns and smiles and gives a peace sign to his fans.

I feel my face heat up at his smile and my heart beats faster. I quickly turn on my heel and go to the front gate to go home.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

"Ughh I was a complete mess mama!" I groan and stock the front counter.

"Haha Idiot!" I hear my older brother yell from the chip aisle.

"Shut up!" I groan and flop onto the counter.

"Awe my little love struck baby all wound up. You'll be able to talk to him eventually." My mom giggles and strokes my head.

"Mom, he's too popular for me to talk to him." I say and whine. " Alright, alright, you can complain about this later. I have to go pick up some supplies for the store (brother's name) you're in charge of the store." She says and leaves through the back door. "You're manning the counter (Y/N)! I'm going to take a nap upstairs!" My brother yells already halfway up the stairs.

I grumble and go behind the counter and wait for our next counter.

Soon the bell rings and I look at the door, it's Oikawa and his team. I squeak and hide behind the counter. I peek over the counter and see them picking out snacks, "Look they have my favorite Iwa-chan!" he says and picks up a Milk bun.

After a while they came up to the counter and I stood up straight. "H-hello!" I say and start scanning their items. I feel my legs shaking with nervousness and hand 'Iwa-chan' his bag. "Hey you're the new kid at school!" Oikawa says, I nod and try not to make too much eye contact. Oikawa hands me his bun and our hands accidentally touch. I feel a spark run down my spine and look at him and he looks at me with awe stricken eyes. Then he smirks a bit "I knew my soulmate was gonna be cute." he says. My face heats up and my ears are burning, I quickly run up the stairs "Nii-chan!" I yell.

3rd Pov

(Y/N) runs up the stairs and after a bit an older boy with the same resemblance to the smaller boy comes down. He goes to the counter and glares at the boy in front of him who seems nervous. The older boy tosses the bun to him, "Take it, it's on the house, just go." he says and with that the two boys scurry out the convenience store.

"What the hell was that about?" Iwaizumi asks, taking his snacks from his bag.

"I think the new kid is my soulmate." Oikawa says, still in shock.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Ever since that day in the convenience store Oikawa has tried to talk to him after school but the boy hid and ran away so Oikawa had no choice but to corner him at school.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walk into school and head to my locker to switch out my books for the day. I quietly hum to myself when I see a shadow loom over me and a chill goes up my spine.

"Well hello there cutie~ I see you've been avoiding me." I hear a familiar voice say. I squeak and turn around and am met by Oikawa's beautiful face. I feel my face heat up at our position he had me trapped between his arms as he towered over me.

"I just want to talk, sugar, you can't avoid this handsome mug forever. What's your name?" he says and smirks. I hide my face in my hands, "M-my name is (Y/N)." I say. He pulled my hands from my face and gave a lopsided smile, "Hey (Y/N)! Maybe we could go on a date sometime?" he asks.

My face heats up more and I nod. He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles "Until later my love. Come to my practice and watch me play" I nod and he walks away and gives me a wink.

⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Guys stop making fun of my errors! I keep seeing it and being confused till I re-read the chapter. Also sorry for not updating I have been swamped lately and getting faded as a result. But I greened out the other day like an idiot. If you don't know what any of that means ur to young to read this book lol