Zuko + Sokka

Modern AU!

(Y/N)'s Pov

I have been friends with the "Gaang '' for a long time but I'm mostly close to the fire and water couple. They were so cool to hang out with and Sokka is super funny. The others are cool but toph is a little...aggressive. Katara, although I love her, is super boring, and Aang is super busy with student council and all other activities. So Zuko and Sokka are the best option to hang with.

I tap my foot on the ground and wait for the bell to ring as my teacher drags on about boring stuff.

I just wanted to leave and hang out with my friends. Zuko said that we could get ice cream and go swimming at his house! I've never been to a private pool before. My mom used to take us to the public pool but kids are nasty and so is that pool.

I hear the bell ring and quickly pop up to go find my friends and third wheel a potential date...again. I don't mean to be the extra wheel but the other reason I hang out with them is because I kinda have a crush on them both.

It's kind of stupid to be pinning after both of them when they're in relationship but i cant help how I feel. And if third wheeling is the only way to hang out then so be it.

I arrive at our usual meet up spot and see them leaning against the locker and hugging, waiting for me. A part of me wanted to be in between their hugs but I pushed that urge down. "Hey guys!" I yell, they separate and smile at me, "Hey (n/n)" Sokka says and hugs me. I hug him back with difficulty because they are both flipping tall.

"Hey (Y/N)." Zuko says and I wave back to him.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We start on the train and talk about what we would do at the pool. "I bought you a bunch of bathing suits I want you to try!" Sokka says licking his ice cream. I pouted at him "Why?!" I hate trying on clothes, blus I brought my own!" I say and lick my ice cream as well.

"We only buy you clothes because you're so cute! You're the cute friend, Toph could be the cute friend but she would break my spine if I dressed her up." Sokka deadpans.

"I don't like dressing up either!" I say and throw my ice cream away as we approach the train station. Sokka keeps rambling about how I'm so cute.

I roll my eyes and board the train, we all sit in a seat and the train starts to move "(Y/N)," Zukoo calls, I hum and turn to him and he leans in and licks my cheek. I blush and cover the spot he licked, "Wh-what?" I was confused and just watched Sokka who seemed unfazed and pouted at Zuko, "I wanted to do that!" he said. I blink and just stare at them and argue about who gets to lick me. What is going on??

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We finally arrive at Zukos and run up to his room. Sokka goes to the bathroom to change and Zuko takes the bedroom and I just cover my eyes so I don't see anything.

"Ok (Y/N)! Try this one!" Sokka says and holds up a pink one piece with a mini skirt of frills around the waist.

I grumble and snatch it from him, "I don't wanna wear this!" I say and head into the bathroom.

I stripped all my clothes and put on the swim suit.

I look in the mirror and cringe at my appearance. I look weird, and my downstairs is really uncomfy. I sigh and exit the bathroom, "T-this is so stupid I'm not changing anymore!" I say and cross my arms. I hear silence and look at them, they both have red faces.
"Say something!" I yell, not liking standing in silence.

"Date us." Zuko says.

I stare at him in shock as Sokka rapidly nods his head. "You- I- W-what!" I say as my face gets hot.

"Sorry we had a whole thing planned to ask you out but... you're just so cute." Sokka says and squishes my cheeks. I feel my face heat even more and my mind fills with happiness...they like me....

"I think you broke him." Zuko says and chuckles, "I broke him?! You broke him!" Sokka points at Zuko with an accusing finger. Suko looks at him with a deadpan look. "It doesn't matter, I can fix it!" Sokka says.

He turns to me, with my face still in his hands and smooches me on the lips. Next thing I feel my face heat up and soon pass out from embarrassment.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·