Dabi

Race car driver AU

(Y/N)s Pov

I was a mechanic for Lov racers, that reckless bunch keeps me more stressed than a single mom with three baby's.

Oh wait I am, and they keep wrecking my baby's! But the one person who was a real pain in my ass was Dabi, the number one . This bitch keeps stressing the engine and killing the battery, and he makes me want to slap the shit out of him.

I grumble and try to get the battery to start again, I turn on the other car engine then go to Dabi's car and try to start it.

The car sputters and dies again, "Fucking...Arrg!" I yell in frustration. This car is a racers dream and he treats her like absolute shit. I go to my computer and go to search up car batteries.

Soon Shigi, Toga, and Dabi come in, "Hey are the cars ready (Y/N)?" Shigi asks and walks to his car and I stand up and follow him.

I sigh "Yeah, but you need to stop disintegrating your wheel." I point to Shigi who chuckles nervously. "And I know I made the fuel to the car blood but could you not flood the engine with it?" I ask and glare at Toga.

She crosses her arms and pouts. "And you," I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, "Could you stop killing my baby?! You need to ease into acceleration! Now I have to buy a new battery for the car." I say and stomp back over to my desk, Toga and Shigi leave knowing that their cars were fine.

"Oh stop complaining! I know you can fix it, sparky." he chuckles, I glare at him and flip him off. He chuckles and sticks out his tongue, "Stop being so uptight (Y/N)!" he says and hits the roof of the car.

I flinch at the sound but soon smirk and lean back in my chair, "You know what, since you keep messing up my baby, I guess you'll have to pay for my new engine." I say, he chuckles, "Yeah right. I'm not paying for that engine." I smirk and press the order button on my screen.

I hear Dabi get a notification and he takes his phone out of his pocket, "Are you sure about that?" I say.

"What the fuck?! How the hell did you get my credit card info?" he asks, litteral steam coming off of him. "I'm a villain, that's what I do." I say and start to walk out of the garage and hear the wonderful sounds of Dabi cursing and trying to cancel the order.

I stop at the door, "Thanks for letting me be your sugar baby, Daddy." I say and snicker and leave him flustered in the garage.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Today we had a race and only Dabi was competing. I fixed up his car and that took like two days, now there's no way he could ruin it! But I'm still nervous, I really want him to win....not because I like him!!

Because my car deserves to win, and so does he...I guess, I mean he does work really hard but still it's my baby that carries him through the race.

I glare and wait for them to start.

----End of race---

I take back everything I said, that son of a bitch should burn in hell. I don't know what happened but in the last lap he was neck and neck with the other racer, Bakugou and he set something on fire to give him a burst of power to pull through.

My baby was burnt to a crisp.

I feel my whole body fill with rage, he set my precious baby on fire!! I looked at him and saw him getting his picture taken and was having an interview.

I jump over the barrier and make a bee line for that ass hole, "Hey, jerk!" I yell and everyone turns to me.

 His eyes widen and I get close to him, "You asshole! You set it on fire! I work hard to get you what you need and make it look nice and make sure it's the fastest car on the track and you burn it?!" I scream and poke his chest to get him riled up.

But instead he grabs my hand and pulls me closer, I gasp as he grabs the back of my head and kisses me. I yelp and he wraps his arms around my waist, I finally give in and kiss him back.

We break apart for air and I stare at him, still dazed from the kiss, "You're hot when you're pissed." he says and chuckles a little out of breath.

I snap out of my daze and glare at him, "You're helping me rebuild that car." I say and start to walk away.

"Whatever you want, baby boy!" He says loud enough for the reporters to hear. I feel my face heat up as I jump back over the barrier.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Does anyone remember this prompt from TickTock?? Credit to them.