Iwaizumi

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️Muscle worship ⚠️

(Y/N)s Pov

I sit on the bench in the gym and watch the boys play volleyball. Well I was mostly watching Iwaizumi. I watched his muscles flex and relax as he moved around. He was so hot and he was all mine.

He asked me out a few months ago but he said he wanted to go slow since I was his first boyfriend. He's had girlfriends, I mean someone that hot has had to have girlfriends, but he's never had a boyfriend.

But me being the horny little shit I am, I really wanted to go all the way. Like who doesn't want a buff muscular man to pin you against a wall and pound into you?

I see Iwa turn to me, and the world moves in slow motion, like we were in a romance movie, there was a pink hue and everything.

I start to smile at him when I feel the burn of a volleyball connecting with my face.

I fall back and onto the floor, there is a very painful silence before I start to wail in pain.

"Fuuucck!" I groan and roll onto my side while holding my stinging nose.

"(Y/N)! I told you to watch out!" I hear my boyfriend yell as he runs over to me. I feel him try to pick me up and I swat him away, "I'm fine." I mumble, embarrassed. 

My boyfriend just witnessed me eat a volleyball when I was distracted. I'm such an idiot I groan to myself. "Let me see." He says and grabs my face, I try not to look him in the eyes as he examines my face.

He prods my nose and I seethe in pain, I can feel the rest of the team staring at me to see if I'm ok. "What were you even thinking about?" he asks and prods my nose more to make sure it's not broken. "Your muscles....." I mumble still not looking him in the eyes.

He is silent for a moment.

"I'm gonna take him to the nurse." Hajime says and picks me up off the floor and throws me over his shoulder, "Don't goof off!" He says and starts to walk out.
"Iwa-chan! I'm the captain! I give the orders!" Oikawa whines, I scoff "You cant even control your 'Mad dog'" I smirk.

"Shut your mouth you bottom brat." Oikawa says and my smirk drops, "Shut up!" I yell at him before Hajime turns the corner.

It was silent on the way to the nurses office. I was still kind of pissed at Oikawa and I guess that Hajime was thinking about what I said earlier.

We reach the nurses office and he silently puts me down and locks the door.

"Look, I love you and I've never had a boyfriend before..." he says. I feel a pit of embarrassment grow in my stomach, "No! I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable! It's just you're my first boyfriend too and I don't know how this is supposed to work." I ramble.

I awkwardly fiddle my fingers, he chuckles and i feel the embarrassment grow, "(Y/N), my lovely, let me finish, we are each other's firsts, but just because it's new to me doesn't mean I get to hold you back from love and attention." he says and kisses my cheek. I look at him and feel my face warm up.

"So," Hajime picks me up and sets me on the nurse bed, "What do you want to do?" he asks. The pit in my stomach turns to lust as I see Hajime over me trapping me to the bed with his muscular arms.

I take a shaky breath and escape his arms and close the curtains around the bed, "I wanna take care of you." I say and push Hajime onto his back.

He smirks and relaxes, "Take care of me baby." he says. I take off his jersey and stare at his abs. He is so sexy, I wish I could build this kind of muscle, I lean down and kiss his abs, he groans and starts to flex.

I feel my breath leave my body, as I see his stomach harden, I kiss and lick his abs and hear his groans fill the room.

I move down towards his shorts and hook my fingers on his waistband when he stops me. "I wanna take care of you too. I nod and lay on his shoulder, I take his hand and move it down to my ass, Hajime seemed to get the idea and moved on his own down to my hole.

I feel his fingers move between my cheeks and prod my hole. I let out a breath of pleasure before remembering Hajimes problem.

I move my own hand down and move my hands down his shorts and pull out his big cock.

I start to stroke him as he enters one finger into me, we both moan at the same time.

I move at his same pace and I start to squirm with his finger inside. "M-more, Hajime~" I moan and bury my head in his chest. I hear him huff out a chuckle, "You're so needy for my fingers~" He teases and adds another finger. I feel my brain fog up and start to stroke him faster.

I feel his fingers brush against my prostate, I twitch and start to move back on his fingers, I move my head to look at Hajime and see he's already looking at me, "What?" I pant out to him.

"Nothing it's just, your fucked out face is so hot." He says and kisses my forehead. I feel my face heat even more and I hide my face in his chest even more.

After a while of stroking and fingering I feel myself come close and feel my boyfriend's cock twitching in my hands. Soon we both came with a moan and laid their panting.

"Thank you Hajime." I say and kiss his lips.

"Of course Honey Bun." he grumbles and pulls me closer to him.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Sorry for not updating for so long lol