Bakugo

Request by: @FloofySqurriel

Quirk: Squirrel, reader has squrriel ears and tail and get's hyper and is easily distracted. 

(Y/N) POV

I hear the sound of my alarm go off and sit up and stretched, I turn off my alarm and hop out of bed. I skip over to my bathroom and look in the mirror, my hair is a mess. I scratch my head and open my cabinet and take out my Adderall. I grab my water bottle and swallow my water and pills. I recap the water when I get a call, I run over to my phone and see it was my boyfriend. I gasp and answer the phone, "Hi, Katsu, how are you? I hope you had a good morning! I know I did because you called me, and you know I'm kinda hungry for toast, or maybe pancakes! With strawberries and and-"

"Baby, you're talking too fast." I hear bakugos grumbly voice say, I blush at his voice, "Sorry, my medication hasn't kicked in yet." I say and scratch my ears. I hear him chuckle, "You never have to apologize." He says. I nod but remember he cant see me, "Ok, so uh, why did you call me." I ask and flop onto my bed.

"Well I wanted to remind you that those nerds wanted us to join them at the arcade." He says.

Oh yeah the arcade! "How could I forget! They have the new All Might game!" I say. I hear him chuckle, "Yeah yeah whatever, nerd. Just be ready when I pick you up." he said and hung up.

I giggle and go to my closet and find something to wear.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I eagerly waited outside my house for Baukgou to come, I was bouncing on the tips of my toes, I was so excited. I loved playing games, eating pizza, and hanging out with my friends! Who are the coolest friends in the world!

I hear someone honk and jump, I turn to see Bakugou's car, I eagerly wave as his car comes to a stop in my driveway. I run up to the passenger side and open the door to see Denki in my place. "Hi (Y/N)!" Denki says, "Move idiot!" Bakugou yells and pushes denkis head.

"Jeez ok!" Denki days and moves to the back with Kirishima and Mina. "Welcome to the back seat dwellers." Mina says and wiggles her fingers. I laugh and get in the front seat.

"Bakugou you shouldn't hit people! You could give Denki more brain damage!" I say, everyone in the car giggles except for Denki, "Hey!" he says and crosses his arms. I turn and stick my tongue out at him and he does the same.

I turned around and was talking to Mina and Kirishima about arcade games when I felt Bakugou's hand on my thigh.

I feel my heartbeat increase one hundred miles a minute. I glance at Bakugou and see he has a straight face. Can he hear my heart beating? I mean it's pretty loud to me, does that mean everyone can hear my heartbeat?!

I quickly grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together, so my heart stops beating so loud.

"Aww you guys are too cute!" Mina squeals.

"SHUT UP!"

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We made it to the arcade and I was so excited for the games, "Look Katsu they have Pac Man! And Jurassic park! Oh look, the All Might game!" I pointed at the game but it had a long line. "Calm down chipmunk." Bakugo says, I playfully glare at him, "It's squirrel and you know it." I say. He scoffs and takes me to the place where you convert money into coins, he pulls out his wallet and starts to feed the machine money. I hand him a twenty dollar bill and he grabs it and puts it in my back pocket. "Bakugou let me pay for stuff! Whenever we go out you always pay for me, let me do something for you! I wanna pay it's not fair, I- Ooh a big plushie!" I ran over to it. It was a big pomeranian plushie, It reminded me a lot of Katsuki. I hear katsu come up behind me and he hands me my coins.

"Katsu, Katsu, Katsu! I want it!" I say and point to it through the glass. He chuckles, "Alright you little ball of energy." he says and puts in the coins.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

"Come on Katsuki you almost got it." I say as the claw finally picks up the plush, I hold my breath as it jerks back and forth before dropping it in the slot. "Yay!" I yell and grab my plushie, "Thank you Katsu!" I say and hug him. He was slightly pissed that it took so long and we used almost half of our coins, "I'm never doing that again (Y/N)." he grumbles.

"Oh look, a racing game!" I run to it and I can hear Katsuki groan behind me.
"Oh hey guys we were looking for you!" we turn to see Kirishima with Sero and Denki.

"Yeah Todoroki paid for laser tag with his dad's credit card." Sero says. "C'mon Katsuki lets go!" I say and grab his arm so we could play laser tag.

As we get there we see people strapping on either a red or a blue chest plate thing. "Lets be on the same team Katsu!" I say and grab two red chest things. I hand him one and put one on myself. We grab a fake gun and a guy explains the rules before we all rush in and spread out.

I lose sight of everyone and I keep getting distracted and the flashing lights and constant shooting isn't helping.

I start to get nervous and my brain can't focus on anything. I can't find Katsuki and all this stuff is getting overwhelming. I slowly start to lose focus and stare into space.

I sit in a corner and cover my ears, too much noise, too much going on. I start to tap my foot to focus on something. Where is Katsuki? I need him!

I feel a hand on my shoulder and see Katsu, I quickly hug him and cling onto him. Everything sounds muffled and I keep tapping my foot.

I feel him pick me up and carry me out of the lazer tag and out of the arcade.

"Hey." I hear him say and I start to play with the zipper on the jacket he was wearing. "(Y/N), focus, do you need anything? A fidget toy?" I stare blankly at the ground unable to move my gaze. I shake my head and keep playing with Katsuki's zipper.

I hear him sigh, "Yeah lazer tag was probably not the greatest idea." Katsuki grumbles.

I nod and keep moving his zipper, "Ok you wanna do an energy release?" he asks, running my hand through my hair, and I nod.

He grabs my hand and starts to move them up and down, I slowly start to focus back and wave my hands to release all my energy. Kat lets go of my hands and starts to follow my movement.

I finally snap out of my daze and shake my head a bit, "Thanks Katsu." I say and kiss him on his cheek.

"You missed, chipmunk." he says, I give him a quizzical look and he kisses my lips.

I lean into the kiss and soon we pull away. I look at him wide eyed and then start to giggle, and he chuckles with me.

"I love you my sunshine." he says

"I love you too."

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Hope you like it and that I fulfilled your request