Sokka Pt2.

Requested by: A lot of people lol 

(Y/N)'s Pov

The trip to capture the avatar has been a pain. I have to look at Sokka's stupid face everyday and Katara's trying to keep the peace but I want to chop off his handsome face. He pisses me off and we've been making bites at each other the whole trip.

For example, I hide his boomerang and he makes me swab the deck. I take the last piece of his favorite food and he pours water all over my bed like the prick he is.

But soon we will reach land and we can explore the island and I can avoid his stupid face.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

We soon reach land and we all get off board to stretch and explore the island. I go and walk around the cove of the island and find a sauna-like cave. I immediately go in and take off my clothes.

I slowly lower myself into the water and feel my whole body relax. I sit and enjoy myself when I hear someone else coming. I sit up slightly but then I see who it was, "Oh...it's you." I say and go back under the water, he scoffs and also starts to take off his clothes.

"Woah! What are you doing?!" I yell and start to stand up. "What do you think, dipstick?" he mocks and continues to take off his clothes. I start to storm at him when I suddenly feel a rock sink from under my foot. A huge boulder starts to close the entrance and soon it becomes dark with a big boom.

"Arrgh!! If you just didn't come we wouldn't be stuck!!" I yell and turn to him.

"What do you mean??! You're the moron who stepped on the rock!" He yells.

We glare at each other, "Whatever, soon the crew will realize their amazing captain is missing and come looking." I say mockingly and start to get back into the water. "What did I even do to you, (Y/N)??" Sokka asks.

I scoff and go to the deep end, "Of course you wouldn't see the problem with practicing your marriage proposal on the gay kid." I say and chuckle bitterly.

It was silent and we didn't speak to each other. I soon hear him enter the water, but I ignore him.

We just sit in silence and wait for rescue

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

It's been a while since we got in this water and no one has come to help us. I sigh and pull myself out of the water. I feel eyes on me and I look back at Sokka who looked really red. I roll my eyes and pull out some dried fruit and jerky from my pants pocket.

I go back to the water and slide back in and start to eat my snack. I looked over at Sokka and it looked like he was thinking of something to say. My eyes travel to his shoulders and down to his sexy ab's where my eyes stay a little too long, then my eyes travel to his v line then...

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Sokka says and my eyes snap back to his face as I feel blush fill my face. "Y-yeah right!" I say "You just used me as your test dummy." I say and turn away.

"But you weren't a test dummy, I......I actually really like you," he says. I feel my blush increase, "W-what?" I yell and turn to him, I storm over to him "Do you think it's funny to just play with my feelings?" I yell and poke his chest, but he grabs my hand and I look up at him with surprise.

He pulls me forward and kisses me, I try to struggle but eventually give in, he lets go of my wrist and puts his hands on my hip's. I pull away and glare at him, "What was that?" I ask.

"Feel my heartbeat...." he says and it's beating as fast as mine.

"I'm really confused Sokka, do you like me or not?" I ask.

"I like you but I need a wife to become the King soon. And you know how traditional the village is." he says.

"That night on the bridge wasn't a test?" I say and look at him questioningly,

"No, I meant every word." he chuckles.

"Hmm, I'm still mad at you. But you can take me on secret dates to maybe make it up to me." I say. He chuckles and kisses my cheeks. The boulder starts to move and I push him away from me and hide my blushing face.

"There you guys are! C'mon, we're gonna leave soon." Katara says and starts to walk away.

Hopefully she didn't see any of that.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Hope you like part two! Tried not to make the Mc too forgiving lol , also...

.

.

THANK YOU FOR 60K!!! You guys are awesome!