Bakugou + Todoroki + Deku

A/N: I don't know what possesed me to write this.........here you go :)

(Y/N)'s Pov

"In other news the three top heroes, Shoto, Deku, and King Explosion Murder, saved hundreds of civilians from a local villan attack. Sources say that the villain was waiting for the heros and obviously did not succeed." The reporter on Tv says.

"Those are your dads Tamiko!" I say and serve him his pancakes. He ignores me and fiddles with his breakfast. "What's wrong bud?" I ask and set out another plate for me.

"Why cant you be my other Daddy?" he mumbles and stabs his pancake a few times. I sigh "Tamiko, we talked about this! I can be your new daddy tomorrow...maybe." I say and take a bite of my bacon. "But I want a new daddy now!" he says and pouts, "I know bud. Why don't you get ready for school, we'll talk about it when your dads come back." I say. He gets out of his chair and stomps off to his room.

I'm 17 and his dads are 23 so I'm not legal yet, but they've each confessed to me and want me to live with them forever but just thinking about all of this makes me nervous. I literally started out as a babysitter and now I'm in some kind of love triangle?! Or I guess it's really a square? I don't know anymore.

I look at my breakfast and push my food away, I'm not hungry anymore. "I'm ready Dad." I hear Tamiko say, as he comes out of his room, "Tamiko..." I say and sigh. "What? I didn't say anything!" he says and skips to the front door. I get up and grab my keys, we go downstairs and go to the garage.

We both get into the car and drive in silence, I turn on the radio to break the silence. "The top three heroes may be hiding a lover?! Find out more-" I quickly change the station.

"We have reason to believe that the top three heroes are getting married soon-" I press another button and change it again.

"Top hero #1 Thrupple adding a fourth? Find out later-" I turn the radio off, we don't need music.

"Why'd you turn it off?" Tamiko asks, I shrug and continue driving. Really I was just nervous for tomorrow, and all this talk of secret lovers doesn't help. 

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

It was later and almost time for Tamiko to go to bed.

"No! I am the best hero!" Tamiko yells and stabs me with his foam sword. "Noooo I was defeated by number one hero Tamiko!" I yell and play dead while laying on the couch. We hear the door open and I open my eyes to see my "bosses".

"Daddy! Papa! Father!" Tamiko yells and runs to his dads. He gives them each a hug and I stand up.

Midoria picks him up, "How was school?" he asks and Tamiko starts to tell a whole story about his day. Katsuki comes up to me and wraps an arm around my waist, "How are you?" he asks and leans in for a kiss. I cover his mouth, "I'm not legal yet." I say and kiss the back of my hands so it was an almost kiss. Bakugou groans and unwraps himself from me, I look at Tamiko and see him watching and I clear my throat. "Father, can you make (Y/N) legal?" Tamiko asks.

"Sorry bud, that's not how that works." Todoroki says, Tamiko pouts. I giggle at his cute little face, "C'mon Tamiko, time for bed." I say and Midorya hands him to me.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I finally finish putting Tamiko to bed and go to lay in my bed. I notice the house is oddly quiet, I feel my pocket buzz and take out my phone. I sigh of course they have more hero work. I sigh and flop onto our bed, "Guess they won't be here for birthday breakfast!" I say, a little disappointed.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I wake up to Tamiko jumping on the bed and screaming "It's your birthday!" he screeches, I smile and stretch, "Good morning!" I say and grab him. He giggles, "What do you want for breakfast hmm?" I ask and start to head downstairs. I was interrupted by a party popper and a bunch of balloons. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!"

I set Tamiko down and smiled, I couldn't stop smiling as my now boyfriends walked up to me. "Happy birthday sweetheart." Todoroki says and leans in for a kiss and I block him out of habit.

He grabs my hands and puts them over my head, "No I can kiss you now." he says and barely grazes my lips when I was pulled away from him by Bakugou who smashes his lips onto mine. "Hey! Kachan!" Midoria yells, "Gross Daddy!" Tamiko yells and covers his eyes.

I pull away from him and go to Midoriya and kiss him too, then to Todoroki. "You already kissed him!" Katsuki yells. I giggled and Todoroki gave him a smug look.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I had a monster and a red bull and a coffee....I feel like I could fight the sun.... I don't know if this story is good soo...yeah take it and don't complain