Deku

A/N: Short and sweet

Deku

(Y/N) POV

I wake up next to my boyfriend of one year, next to me. I start to kiss his face "Wake up darling." I say. Mydoria groans "Good morning puppy." He says and gives me a peck on the lips. I giggle and lay on Mydoria's chest. "I love waking up to your kisses." He says, I blush and cover my face. We lay there for a moment before Mydoria sits up and gets out of bed. "Where are you going?" I ask and sit up on my elbows. He reaches for his towel and work out clothes.

"I'm gonna go train by the-ack!" I get up and pull him back into bed. I straddle him and pin his arms above his head. "No! Today is Sunday and you need a break before school. You are now my prisoner and you can't escape." I say and throw his clothes far away. Then I lay down on him so he can't move.

"Puppy let me go!" He giggles. I shake my head and pout, "You work too much sweetheart. Take a break. Cuddle with me." I demand.

Mydoria sighs, "Fine, I can't say no to you (Y/N)." He smiles. 

"Yay!" I cheer and snuggle further into Mydoria's chest. 

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

We cuddled and talked about self-care and school until my stomach growled. "Lets go make breakfast!" I say and get out of bed.

We both start on breakfast. I start on the pancakes and Mydoria starts on the eggs.

I turned on the radio and music filled the kitchen. We silently listened to the music till an idea popped into my brain.

"Midoriya...." He nods "I would count all the stars in the sky for you!" I say and kiss his cheek.

"That's so sweet but wouldn't it kinda be pointless.." He give me a confused look. "Yeah and it's also pointless to count all your freckles but I know you have 94 freckles on your face." I say and flip the pancakes.

It was silent and I looked over to Mydoria who was red in the face and looked like he was steaming. I giggle and go to hug him.

He hugs me back and we sort of sway to the music, "I love you puppy." he mumbles in my neck.

"I love you more than all the stars in the sky." I say.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

This one is so short  but i think its sweet.