Miya

(Y/N)s Pov

I was cleaning up the shop when I heard the bell ring on the door. I look up and see a pretty boy with black hair and green eyes enter. I hide behind one of the shelves and watch him walk up to the counter to my dad.

"Hello how may I help you?" He asks the boy. "I need some wax for my skateboard." He says and looks around the shop. I quickly duck behind the shelf before he sees me. "Oh ok! I'll have my son show you where the wax is. (Y/N)!" He yells for me and I jump out of my skin.

Why me?! I don't want to embarrass myself in front of a cute boy! I take a deep breath and walk out from behind the shelf.

"Yes dad?" I ask and try not to look at the boy. "Can you show this young man to the wax isle?" he asks. I nod "Follow me." I say and lead him to where the wax is. "Uhm i-its here." I say and silently curse myself for stuttering.

"Do you skateboard?" The boy asks and browses through the waxes. "Uhm, no..I-I've tried but I get too scared." I say and watch him pick up a wax and put it down.

He turns and looks me up and down before going back to looking back at the shelf. "What's your name." He asks reading the back of one of the other waxes. "Uhm I-I'm (Y/N)," I say "You?"

"Miya." He says, he picks up a wax and turns to me "Can you ring me up?" he asks.

I nod and head to the counter, I hop the divider and grab his wax and scan it.

"F-five dollars." I say and wait for him to pull out his money. "But the bar says ten." He says and places a five dollar bill on the counter. "Well I-I wanted- I mean I just- you were really nice and I- '' I couldn't stop stuttering and it was getting more embarrassing by the second.

I was interrupted by his chuckle, "How about you come to the skate park and I'll teach you to skate?" he says and takes his wax and leaves. I feel the heat rise to my face and to my ears.

Did he ask me on a date? No! It's just a hang out! I cover my cheeks and try to get the redness to go down.

I finally started to calm down when my dad walked in from the back, "(Y/N) did that boy ask you on a date?" My dad asks. The heat comes back to my face and I lay my head on the table so no one could see my embarrassingly red face.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I look at what I'm wearing and try to fix any wrinkles so I can look perfect for him. I exit out of my room and head downstairs. I looked around for my dad, who was most likely sleeping. My dad is always tired being the only one that works and handles our money, my mom left us when I was young so it was all up to my dad to take care of me.

I reach his bedroom and see him napping on his bed. I leave him be and write a note telling him where I was going.

I exit the house and head towards the skate park that Miya told me to meet him at. I look around and spot him doing cool tricks on his skateboard. I walk over to him, "Hey Miya!" I say and wave to him. He looks up and smiles at me.

I finally came face to face with him "Hey cutie!" he says and hops off his skateboard. "C-cutie?" I ask, feeling heat rise to my cheeks. He chuckles, "You ready to learn to skateboard?" He asks and holds out his hand for me to take.

"First you need to learn balance." He says as I take his hand, this feels like a scene from a Disney movie, except I'm not a beautiful princess. I try to step on the skateboard but it rolls from underneath me, I yelp and grab onto Miya for dear life as the board slowly rolls away. He holds onto me and makes sure I'm not gonna fall before he lets go.

"Sorry." I say in a soft voice, am I such a clutz that I can't stand on a skateboard? Miya giggles and goes to retrieve his skateboard. He brings it back and tries to get me to stand on it.

I finally stand on it on my own and giggle "Look I did it!" I say proud of myself. "Good job cutie." he says and helps me get off. "Now we can try actually riding it." he chuckles. I gulp and nod, I just hope I don't embarrass myself too badly.

Miya teaches me about pushing and riding goofy or regular then he lets me try, while holding his hand of course. "Ok, now you try." he says and I start to push and we start to move. "Look I'm doing it!" I giggle. "Yeah you ar- Ack!"

 Just then one of the wheels got stuck on something and I went tumbling....pulling Miya with me.

We landed on the floor with Miya on top of me, he hisses in pain because he landed on his palms. "I am so sorry!" I say as we both stand, I look at his palms and they were slightly scraped. "Don't apologize, it's just a scratch, besides not everyone can be pretty and ride a skateboard.'' he says and winks.

I look at him confused, "But you are pretty and ride a skateboard." I say. He looks at me in shock before I see red spread across his cheeks. There was a bit of a silence before he started talking. "You-I was- I was talking about you Baka!" he says and covers his face with his hands.

"O-oh." I say and start to feel the heat rise once again. I cover my face as well, I'm such an idiot. But how was I supposed to know he was talking about me?

I feel hands pull mine away from my face and am met with Miya's beautiful face. "You're so cute (Y/N)." he says and chuckles "How about we go on a second date somewhere a little more fancy?" He asks looking into my eyes. I slowly nod and he starts to smile really wide.

"Alright then cutie, here's my number." He says and kisses my cheek. I feel him slip the piece of paper in my back pocket, he winks and skates away.

I stand there with a dopey smile on my face before I start to head back home to tell my dad the good news.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

Sorry if Miya seems a little too Ooc. Also let me know if you would like a part two of this.