Kirishima

A/N: This AU where a soft person looses thier cool make my heart go burr

(Y/N)'s Pov

Kirishima thought it was a great idea to get a day at the aquarium during a weekday so it was empty and he and I could have our own little private date. And it was a smart idea. Who wants to go to an aquarium on a tuesday. But that also meant skipping out on school. Kirishima was a bit weary but I was all the way on board.

School is boring.

So here we are at the aquarium, I decided to wear denim shorts and one of kirishima's oversized sweatshirts. Kiri wore a t-shirt, skinny jeans and a red varsity jacket.

"This was such a good idea babe!" I say and skip around the aquarium.

"Lets just hope we didn't miss anything important." He chuckles nervously.

"Stop worrying baby." I say and look at the fish. I read one of the arrow signs "Baby! There are sharks upstairs!" I say and point. "Ok! Lets go!" He says we come to some stairs. "You go up first.'' he says, already looking at my ass. I roll my eyes "What a gentleman."

We reach the top of the stairs and see the corridor that leads to the shark and an ice cream stand. "Kiri can we get ice cream first?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Of course pebble." He says with his signature smile which made me fall for him in the first place. I give him a peck on the lips and run to the stand "Hi I would like a strawberry ice cream and a ( favorite flavor) popsicle?" I say to the guy. Kiri comes up behind me and pulls out his wallet. I glared at him, which went unnoticed, he already paid for the aquarium so I'll pay for the ice cream. "Look over there a shark on the loose!" I yell and quickly pull out my wallet. "Where?!" He asks and turns around. I quickly pay for the ice cream and grab it. "Where is it?" he asks. "Nowhere babe." I say. He looks at me, "Hey! I was supposed to pay." He says and takes his ice cream. "Well you already paid for our date to the aquarium." I say and lick my popsicle.

We walked into the shark area and said, "I think you fit right in Kiri!" I say and look at a shark. He lightly chuckles and walks over to me. We silently watched the sharks while eating our ice cream.

I notice my popsicle is almost done and I get an idea. I elbow Kirishima, he looks at me and I smirk at him. I go to the base of the popsicle and lick up to the tip then make eye contact and deep throat the popsicle. His face turned as red as his hair and my smirk grew wider. I then come off the popsicle with a loud slurp. I can practically see the steam come off of his ears. I giggle and go back to watching the sharks.

When I finish my popsicle I throw the stick in the trash. Look over to Kirishima whose ice cream is dripping. "Kiri, you're wasting ice cream!" I say and take the cone from him. I take his hand and lick up all the melted ice cream.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my throat and a little squeeze. "You....you.." He growels.

HE GROWLED!

"You've been teasing me all day. Wearing my clothes, deep throating that popsicle and licking that ice cream off my hands. You keep teasing me and sooner or later I am gonna snap." He says in a deep voice, I whimper "I'm sorry Kiri." I say.

"That's not my name." he says, his lips ghoting over mine. I can feel his breath, that smells like strawberry, on my face. His eyes filled with rage and a serious expression on his face.

I've never seen him like this...and I like it.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I say.

"Good boy~" he praises and rewards me with a kiss. His tongue in my mouth made sure to touch every surface. I moan into the kiss and he pulls away, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

He pulls his hand away and sighs "Sorry for losing my cool pebble." he said and took my hand.

We started walking out of the shark area and to a new area. "It's no biggie, it was hot anyway." I say.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*