Sugawara

A/N: For all my fellow fluffy boys! 

Chubby male! reader

(Y/N)'s Pov

"A-A beach trip?" I ask and follow my white haired boyfriend to his house. "Yeah! Daichi said we all need a break. So pack your bathing suit Sugar!" He says and enters his house. I look at his door then continue the journey to my house.

A beach day? But I kinda don't want to, I don't want people to see my body. But I guess I'll go for Suga, he needs a break and I don't want to ruin that. Also I will not miss a chance to see Suga shirtless.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

Today was the dreaded beach day. I didn't want to go but I'm glad Suga was excited.

Sugawara and I held hands as he led me to his teammates. "Guys!" They all turn to him and he waves. "Suga!" They all exclaim. "You're popular." I giggle. He chuckles and leads me to an empty spot near the rest of the boy's towels.

"Ok Sugar! This spot is perfect, I'll set up while you change into your bathing suit." He says and pulls out the blanket. "Actually I'm not going swimming,'' I say and pull out the beach umbrella. Suga pauses, "Why not (Y/N)? It's super hot today, you're gonna burn up!" he says.

"Yeah well I just...don't feel like swimming." I say and flatten out the banket.

"Ok..if you need me I'll be over there." He points to where the boys were splashing around, he takes off his shirt and I stare at him in awe. I smile and give him a thumbs up, and he runs off.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴

It was around lunch time and all the boys were sitting at their towels and drying off. "Man I am hungry!" Tanaka groans.

"I want a hamburger!" Shoyo yells.

"I saw a McDonads on the way here." Koushi says.

"Oh! I can take orders and go get some food!" I say and everyone starts shouting their orders.

"One at a time! One at a time!" I giggle.

˚‧*+:•*∴

"And...uhm one small fry." I say and finish the large order. "Uhm..that's a lot." The guy at the counter says. "Y-yeah I got hungry friends." I say.

The guy tells me the price and I pay with the money my friends gave me. Soon some very skinny and pretty girls walk in. They ordered but the guy at the counter told them it'll be a while because what I ordered. They seem kind of annoyed and stand away from the counter.

When the food is ready I take it and start to leave but I hear the girls snicker "Look girls, I see a whale." Their snickers got louder and I walked even faster out of there.

As I walk back to the beach I contemplate whether I should just go home after I drop off the food or not. I guess I'll stay..just so Suga isn't sad.

I walk up to the boys and set down the bags. A string of thank yous are heard before they all grab their orders. I smile and sit next to Koushi. "Hey babe what do you order for yourself?" He asks and stuffs fries in his mouth. "Uh nothing. I'm not hungry." I say.

Suga pouts, "Nope! Sugar you gotta eat something!" He says and pulls out one of his fies and puts it to my lips.

"Eat!" he says and glares at me. I open my mouth and accept the fry.

"Good!" He says and pouts more, I giggle and Suga smiles. He makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴

Shoyo suggested that they all play beach volleyball and everyone agreed. Their game attracted a lot of attention.

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. "Ohh! Look at the tan one, he's hot!"

"Mmm, I prefer the white haired one." another girl says. I look over at them and they recognize me. "Oh look, it's a beached whale!" They all laugh and I turn away in embarrassment. This is why I don't go to the beach, I do look like a beached whale. I stood up and walked over to Suga who was having a break.

"Yes Sugar?" he asks.

"Can-Can we go home..please..." I ask with a shaky voice. "Of course sugar, what's wrong?" He asks, really worried.

"I'll tell you when we get home," I say.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴

The car ride was silent on the way back. We made it to the house and I immediately dragged him upstairs. I close and lock his door and sit on his bed. "Sugar what happened?" his voice soft, as he sits beside me.

"Do...do you think I'm fat?" I ask and play with my fingers.

"No! Of course not!" He says and pulls me into his arms, "Is this what this is about?" he asks,

I nod and tears well up in my eyes.

"Oh (Y/N). I love you." he says, He picks me up and sets me down in front of him on the bed. " Will you let me show you what I love about you." he smiles, I hesitantly nod.

He grabs my hands and kisses them, "I love your hands, when they hold mine."

He moves up to my arms and kisses them, "I love the stretch marks on your arms."

He goes to my face and kisses my cheeks. "I love your cheeks when you smile. When you smile it gives me butterflies."

He kisses my shoulder then pushes me back so I'm laying on the bed, then he proceeds to my belly. "I love your cute little tummy." he says.

Then he grabs my legs and pulls my thighs up to him, he kisses them and I try to pull my legs away, "And i love the way you squirm when I kiss your thighs." he smirks.

I cover my hot face and hear him chuckle. He grabs my hands and moves them out the way.

"I love you no matter your size." he says, he was so close to my face I could feel his breath on my lips. He leans down and kisses me.

We pull away and I giggle "I love you too." I say.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴

The part about the whale made me have major beach flashbacks. This is the reason I never go swimming anymore. But it doesn't matter because all us chubby boys are awesome. So love yourself!

Fluffy boy out!