Bokuto + Kuroo pt.2

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️Cross dressing, public seggs ⚠️

(Y/N)'s Pov

Kurro kissed my neck and I shiver, Bokuto's shirt was all the way off and he started to slide mine off. I raise my arms and slide the shirt over my head, Kuroo grabs it and tosses it somewhere in the tiny space.

Bokuto grabs my wrists and puts them above my head, "Stay quiet baby bird." he says. He kisses from my neck down to my chest, he starts to play with my nipples and I bite back a moan.

Kuroo, from what I could hear, was getting undressed, I feel him take my hands from Bokuto. Bokuto continued to play with my nipples, one in his mouth and the other he was pinching and pulling.

I bit my lip trying not to make a sound, I feel Kuroo tie my hands together, "Ok kitty, why don't you get on the ground, hmm?" Kuroo humms.

I feel Bokuto detach from my nipples and I slowly get on the ground, "You look so pretty baby." Bokuto says and unzips his pants, he pulls down his boxers and lets his cock spring free.

My eyes widen at his monster of a cock. "Uhh, no. That's not gonna fit.......anywhere." I say, Kuroo chuckles, "Who said you had a choice Kitten."

Bokuto pushes my face onto his dick, "Suck." he demands, I whimper and slowly open my mouth to suck Bokutos cock.

I lick the tip of his member then try to take him all the way, I barely get half way before I choke and push on his thighs so I could pull away. "Your not supposed to choke kitten." Kuroo says and chuckles.

"Yeah I didn't plan on doing that." I say and cough. Kuroo sighs and gets on his knees next to me, "C'mon , I'm gonna teach you how to take dick. Both sides," he smirks and I gulp.

"Bokuto go get the lube." he says, Bokuto nods and goes to his bag.

"Ok first," Kuroo grabs my chin, "Open your mouth." he says, I do as I'm told and open my mouth. "Now relax, don't be so tense." Kuroo says and slides two fingers in my mouth.

They slide to the back of my throat and I, surprisingly, dont gag, "Now, breathe through your nose and stick your tongue further out." He pushes his fingers further in and I do as he says.

I feel his fingers deep in my throat,"Good job." he says and pulls out his fingers. I gasp for air and cough a little.

"Ok time for the real thing." Kuroo says and pulls down his boxers, his long cock springs out. I feel him shove my head down and I glare up at him, "Go ahead kitten." he smirks and I reluctantly put it in my mouth.

I do what Kuroo taught me and slowly make my way down to the base of his cock. I looked up at him and saw his head was thrown back in pleasure.

I feel two sets of hands on my waist and almost have a heart attack, I totally forgot that Bokuto was here.

He lifts my hips up so that I'm sitting on my knees, I feel him slide the panties down then a chuckle.

"Look at your tiny little penis." Bokuto says and flicks it, I moan and feel a blush rise on my face. What the fuck was that? What am I, a masochist now??

I soon break out of my train of thought when I feel something cold and slimy on my ass, I then feel Bokuto's fingers penetrate me.

I groan and feel his rough calloused fingers spread my ass hole, "Wow you loosen up quick baby bird." Bokuto says. He pulls out his fingers and I feel his monster cock at my entrance, Kuroo pulls me off his dick and kisses me.

Bokuto groans and slowly slides into me, I moan into the kiss as I feel him bury his dick in me.

I pull away from the kiss and start panting, "O-oh, Fuck, you're so big." I say and lay my head on Kuroos thigh, "Hey while you're down there why don't you keep sucking." Kuroo says and slaps his dick on my face. I rolled my eyes and got back to sucking, this time Kuroo had his hand in my hair.

Bokuto was slowly sliding in and out of me making sure he didn't hurt me. I groan around Kuroo's cock, "Fashwer." I struggle to say and try to thrust my hips back onto Bokuto's dick. "Faster Kitten?" Kuroo asks and I nod.

"Ok get ready baby." Bokuto says, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice, he slides almost all the way out then he slams back into me. I scream in ecstasy as he thrusts into me at a fast pace.

My mind was foggy as the sound of slapping filled the air. I completely forgot about the dick in my mouth and felt Kuroo's hand grip my hair. I look at him with a dazed look, "Damn, you look like you are really enjoy getting your brains fucked out." he chuckles, "Mind if I fuck you here?" he says and thrusts into my mouth, I moan and nod.

He grips my hair harder and proceeds to throat fuck me.

The combination of Bokuto fucking my ass and Kuroo fucking my mouth sent me over the edge.

I twitch and cum on the floor with a low moan.

Kuroo soon follows and cum's down my throat, "Fuck." he whispers and throws his head back.

Then Bokuto cums in my ass, leaning down to bite my shoulder to muffle his moans.

Bokuto groans and pulls out of me and goes to sit next to Kuroo.

Kuroo pulls me up so I'm sitting in his lap, he unites my hands and kisses my red wrists.

"I just had sex in a lybrary." I sigh, out of breath.

"And you will continue to have sex in strange places as long as your with us." says bokuto who was dripping with sweat.

"Goodie." I say and roll my eyes, Kuroo chuckles and kisses my neck, "Welcome to chaos kitten."

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We get back to the dorm and the two boys flop on the couch. I go to my room and remove my clothes to take a shower.

Kuroo Pov

Bokuto and I flop on the couch and (Y/N) goes to his room. "Man he was sexy." Bokuto says and sighs and runs a hand through his already messed up hair.

"Yeah, now we can stop with the-" I started but was soon interrupted by a scream. We both hop up and go to the bathroom where (Y/N) was.

"WHAT?! What happ-pff!" Bokuto tries to contain his laughter and so do I, I forgot about that prank.

(Y/N) was semi dyed green and the shower was running green water. "You guys are so dead" (Y/N) growels.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

As requested here is part two.