All Captians (HQ)

A/N: Thank you for 1k!

Idol AU

(Y/N)'s Pov

My boyfriend's are a very popular boy band group. They have been overseas on their new tour. They suddenly gained popularity and fans and they became really busy.

But suddenly their manager suggested a tour and they couldn't pass up the offer. I wasn't mad or upset about them traveling, we would always have late night calls, well more like mid day for them. And sometimes they would send me gifts in packages, but it's been almost a year since I was able to even touch my boyfriends.

They say they're coming back this week so I, as a wonderful boyfriend, has decided to make them an awesome welcome back party! It'll be just us so we can catch up.

I hum and set up the streamers at the front door, I already made all their favorite foods and I hid their presents upstairs.

Now I just need them to show up, I climb down the ladder and put it away in the hallway storage closet.

As I close the door I hear the doorbell and I squeal, "They're here!" I yell and quickly rush to open the door. I stand by the door and make sure I look presentable. I smooth out the pink love apron they all got me as a gift and I take a deep breath.

I open the door, "Welcome hom..." I was interrupted by a flow of people entering the house and walking to each other.

"Wha-what are you doing? Who are you people?!" I ask and they keep flowing in, ignoring me.

I see they start to eat the food I made and mess up the balloons I placed. "Where are my boyfriends. And who are you people?" I ask the crowd they all turn to look at me and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine guys! Keep having fun!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn and it's Daichi, I gasp and pull him into a tight hug "Daichi! I missed you!" I say and bury my face into his chest. "I missed you too, my prince." he says and kisses the top of my head.

"Ha! I convinced Ushi to carry all of our luggage inside- HEy! I want hugs." I hear another familiar voice.

I pull away from Daichi and see Oikawa glaring at me with his hands on his hips. I ran to him and hugged him too, "I missed you my little love bug."he says.

"Hey has anyone seen (Y/N)? Oh there he is!" Bokuto yell's and snaches me out of Oikawa's arms, "Hey!" Oikawa yelp's.

"I missed you baby bird!" Bokuto says, spinning me around, I giggle and he stops spinning me.
"I missed you guys too but who are these people?' I ask as the guests tear apart my decorations and put on loud music.

"They're our friends from overseas!" I hear Kuroo say, I feel him kiss the back of my neck and I shiver.

"But this was supposed to be your private party. F-for just us...." I say, a little sad. This was gonna be so perfect, then they invited all their friends....and didn't even call beforehand.

"What you say? The music is getting pretty loud!" Bokuto yells over the loud music.

I sigh, I got to stop being selfish, they just wanna hang out with their friends, I can suck it up for tonight.

"I'll go get the drinks!" I yell to them and head over to the kitchen. Man, I'm gonna have to clean this mess tomorrow. I open the cabinet with the alcohol and try to reach.

"Which one of those stupid tall men put the drinks this high?" I huff, I can just barely touch the bottle with my fingertips.

I feel someone come up behind me and reach the bottle for me. I stop reaching and turn to look at them. "Hi bunny." Ushijima says and puts the bottle down. "Hi Waka!" I say and get on my tiptoes to give him a peck on the lips, "I missed you." he says. "I missed you too. Can you grab that other bottle?" I ask and he grabs the other bottle and I grab some plastic cups.