Kuroo

Hope you enjoy!!

Requested by: KaitoAzuki

(Y/N)'s Pov

I look at the bell and wait for it to ring. I was bouncing my leg up and down and impatiently biting my nails. I look at the teacher who was droning on and on about math, or something.

I just couldn't wait to see my boyfriend who's in college! We dated before he turned 18, so it's fine.

But lately my boyfriend Kuroo has been so busy packing and moving and studying for school he's had zero time to hang out with me. But a few days ago he called me and said he'd pick me up today so we could hang out!

I am so excited for him to pick me up but this class is just droning on. I whine a bit and subtly check my phone.

Kuroo <3

I'm here baby!

I gasp at the text and feel my face get warm with excitement. Finally the bell rings and I quickly pack all my things and rush out the door. I rush to the front of the school and spot my boyfriend's car out front. I quickly go and get in his car, "Hi babe!" I say and giggle as I slide into the front seat.

"Hey baby! Can I have an 'I miss you' kiss?" he asked and puckered up. I roll my eyes and peck him on the lips. He looks at me like I'm crazy, "That was a Kindergarten kiss! I want a grown up kiss!" he pouts. I giggle and lean over to kiss him again, this time the kiss was more intimate. Kuroo grabs my leg and guides me to sit in his lap in the front seat.

I felt my heart speed up as his hands started to roam my body. We've never done this kind of thing before, so I was feeling a bit nervous.

We start to really get into it but are soon interrupted by Kuroo accidentally honking the horn. I jumped and hit my head on the top of the car.

"Oww." I whine and pout, Kuroo starts to laugh and I slowly get off of him and into the passenger's seat. "It's not funny." I say and pout even more.

"I'm sorry! Is baby boy upset?" he snorts and tries to hug me to make me less mad but I push him off of me.

"You ready to hang out bubba?" he chuckles and starts the car, I nod and he starts to drive off.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We were watching a movie at his place, we were cuddled up on the couch watching some kind of romance movie but I wast really paying attention. I was thinking about what we're going to do after the movie. I wanted to tell him I was ready to do the thing, all of my friends are telling me their experiences with their significant others. And Kuroo's been telling me to wait till I'm absolutely sure, but I think I'm ready now.

Soon the credits were rolling and I faced my boyfriend, "That was a good movie." he says and sighs.

"Kuroo..." I call nervously. "Yes kitten?" he asks and strokes my hair.

"I-I think I'm ready." I say nervously, Kuroo sits up and looks at me. "Are you sure (Y/N)?" he asked me. I nod and straddle him, "Mmm I'm not sure...." he says, "I promise I'm ready! I even watched youtube videos on how to-" I quickly realize what I said and cover my mouth and Kuroo snorts at my remark.

"Youtube videos on what?" I shake my head and pout at him laughing at me.

"Why don't you teach me what you learned baby." he smirks. I look at him nervously before I get on my knees and get in between his legs.

I look up at him, for permission, "Go on baby boy." he says with his signature smirk. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear so that his semi hard was out. I kiss his tip and start to kitten lick his dick.

I hear him groan and soon his member was hard and throbbing but there was one problem.... "You're.... much bigger than the cucumber I practiced on....." I say and slowly jerk him off.

He smirks even more and brushes his fingers through my hair, "Why don't you try anyway, kitten."

I nod and try to fit him in my mouth, I only get a quarter way down before he hits  the back of my throat. I try not to panic and remember the video where the lady said to relax my vocal chords and my throat. I breath through my nose and try to go deeper, I feel him grab onto my hair and slowly grind into the back of my throat.

As soon as I know I can't go deeper I start to bob my head. I look up at my boyfriend and see he has his head thrown back in pleasure. He looks down to me and starts to slightly pull my hair, "You look so cute drooling over my dick." he says and rolls his hips once again.

I kept at my slow pace but Kuroo got inpatient and gripped my hair. "Sorry (Y/N)." he says and thrusts hard into my mouth.

I feel my gag reflex kick in and soon he cums down my throat, he pulls out and I reluctantly swallow his seed. Kuroo pants and leans down and kisses me.

"Good job Kitten. Now it's your turn." he says and lifts me up bridal style.

Kuroo carries me to his bed and throws me on, he climbs on top of me, and takes off my pants. I gasp and cover myself, "Stop covering yourself baby." Kuroo pryes my hands away and pins them above my head.

"Keep them there.'' he says seriously before dipping his head down to my privates. He starts licking me and I whimper at his touch.

"Kuroo~" I moaned his name which made him suck harder on me. I buck my hips up in pleasure and he holds them down.  

Soon I reach my edge and I release my seed with a loud moan. We both cuddle and Kuroo made sure we're both covered and comfortable, "Thank you Kuroo." I say and cuddle into his chest.

"You're welcome kitten." He says and kisses my forehead.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Hope you like it!!