Kenma + Kuroo

!!Mpreg!!

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was scrolling on my computer looking for clothes for the baby. My husbands were working right now, Kuroo was out and Kenma was in the other room on a video call with his employees. I was bored and we already got stuff for our new baby but it was mostly diapers.

I sigh and look at the fridge.....I'm kinda hungry. I want some hot sauce and chips. (My fav snack, especially because my mom wont buy groceries)

I set aside my laptop and struggle to get up. "Come on..." I groan stretching but I eventually just fall back on my ass.

I huff and look at my phone, I could just try and text Kuroo.

Kuroo

(Y/N)

Come home and make me a snack

Kuroo

Go ask Kosume

(Y/N)

He's in his mood

Kuroo

Fine I'm on my way

Lately Kenma has been acting like a brat, he will get mad at me and ignore me and I don't know what the problem is. Tetsuro and I have theorized that he's jealous that the baby's getting more attention.

I look at Kenma's door and just feel a little sad that he's acting like this.

I hear the door unlock and see Kuroo enter, "Hey my little (Y/N)," He helps me onto my feet and I smile, then he squats in front of me and places his hand on my stomach, "And hello kosume Jr." he chuckles. I giggle, but soon feel a kick "Oh!- I don't think he likes that!" I say and giggle at the baby.

"Too bad he's a little brat just like his other father." Kuroo says and stands up and pecks me on the lips. "I want a snack." I say as we pull apart. "Yes captain." Tetsuro goofily salutes and goes to the kitchen. I laugh and soon hear the door of Kenmas room open, "How was the meeting sweetheart?" I ask and turn around. He looks at me then my baby bump and quickly turns around, "Good, I'm gonna go stream right now." Kenma says and quickly walks away. I frown, he really hates me huh?

"Just give him some time." Kuroo says and comes up behind me. "Okay I say and lean on his chest. Hopefully he comes around.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Kenma's Pov

"Bye guys see you later! Thanks for watching." I say and sign off of my stream. I make sure everything is closed and turned off before I get up and walk into the living room. No one is there and it's oddly quiet. I go look in our room and see (Y/N) fell asleep on his back.

I look around for Kuroo and see a note.

Hey! Had to work the night shift I'll be back in the morning

-Science nerd

I smirk, he's gone. Now I can do my nightly ritual. I sneak into bed and try not to wake (Y/N) up, look at him and his eyes are closed. I travel my sights and attention down to his baby bump, I slide myself down and kiss his stomach.

"Hey Kosume Jr, I think you should be easier on your mommy. I heard him talking about you kicking! We talked about this last night, be nice to mommy! I love your mommy so much and I'm so glad we made you! You are gonna do so great as the heir to my company and as our son, I wonder who you gonna look like? Maybe you'll have dark hair like me and Kuroo. I bet you'll have your dad's sense of humor.....I just can't wait to meet you." I say and kiss my husband's stomach once more before turning over and getting ready to sleep.

.

.

.

.

"I didn't know you were talking to the baby when I was sleeping." I hear my husband's voice and jump out of my skin.

I turn to see him smiling such a sweet smile, I feel my blush rise and point my finger at him. "You heard none of that! And don't tell Kuroo!" I say and lay down pouting.

(Y/N) chuckles and kisses behind my ear and whispers "It's sweet." he says and I feel my blush rise more.

"Whatever..." I mumble

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Extra-----

(Y/N)'s Pov

I wake up to my phone buzzing like crazy. I pick it up and see a bunch of twitter notifications.

"What the fuck..." I grumble and sit up in my bed.

I open one notification and it leads me to a video.

It was Kenma sitting in his studio with one of the onesies I bought for the baby.

He was sobbing and looking at the onesie, "I'm gonna be a dad!" he sobs and shows the camera, then the video ends. I feel my eyes start to water at his cuteness!

Then I send it to Kuroo and Kenma and wait for the chaos.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Heeeeeyyyyy I did one! Sorry I've been gone but my tic's have been acting up and I've been stuttering really bad. It just gets frustrating.