Kakashi

Requested by EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Kakashi's Pov

I've been waiting for (Y/N) for so long, he's late, like a few days late. I sit in our room and re-fold (Y/N)s laundry out of nervousness. (Y/N) was out on a mission and said he'd be back in a week, but it's been a few days after that week and I've been panicking, but I didn't let anyone see, not that anyone can see with my mask over my face.

Soon I hear the front door close and the voice of my lover "Baby I'm home!" he shouts. I drop the clothes I was folding and run to (Y/N). I turned the corner but stopped because my boyfriend was covered in blood. "(Y/N)!! Are you ok? Let me patch you up!!" I say and pick him off the floor and slowly drag him to our bathroom.

(Y/N)'s Pov

Kakashi throws me into the bathtub and rushes away, most likely to get some first aid. I start to groan and moan just to make Kakasi hurry up, "Hurry babe." I groan. He comes rushing in with his arm's full of medicinal supplies. "What hurts? I'll do that first!" he says and puts all the supplies on the sink counter. "Babe it really hurts.....You didn't give me a kiss." I say and smirk.

He stops paniacing and turns to me, "Really?! R-Right now??" he stutters and a small blush rises onto his face.

I nod and motion him over, he groans and bends down, while pulling off his mask. He leans in and his lips connect to mine, I move my hands to his hips and pull him into the bathtub with me. He pulls away "Gah! Now I'm covered in blood." he says and puts his hands up. "It's a sexy look for you." I say and chuckle. He growls at me and gets up to continue patching me up.

⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Kakashi ties up my last injury and sighs, "All done," he says.

"Great, let's continue what we were doing." I say and pull him into the bathtub again. This time he didn't mind and proceeded to kiss me.

Soon hands start to travel and clothes start to come off. We soon pull away, "Let me take care of you." he says and he starts to stroke my member, I groan and throw my head back. I feel him move down my body and he puts my member in his mouth. I feel his warm lips around me as he goes up and down.

Soon I feel my tip hit the back of his throat and I try not to thrust my hips into his mouth. I pull him off and he starts panting. "I was about to cum." I say and pant.

"Don't cum yet." Kakashi says and straddles me. He lowers himself onto my member and slowly starts to bounce. I groan and place my hands on his hips, the sound of slapping skin and Kakashi's moans echo throughout our bathroom.

I can feel Kakshi get tired from bouncing so I grip his waist and start to thrust up at a fast pace.

"Ahhgh!" Kakashi moans, "S-Slow- ah! Slow down." he says and pants in my ear.

"I can't, I'm- I'm cuming!" I say and make one last big thrust up, before cuming in my boyfriend.

"AAahnN!!" Kakashi moans and cum's all over both of us.

"Thank you babe." I say and kiss his forehead.

"Your welcome (Y/N)," he says and starts to drift off

I kiss his forehead and start to drift off as well.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Sorry if this is bad! I'm a bottom and don't really know how to write a top...hope you like it tho :))

Also sorry for the delay but my little sister was in the hospital but she's feeling better!!