1A boys

Baseball AU

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was after school and everyone was doing after school activities. UA was one of the top sport schools in Japan, most kids try to get in but if you don't have talent you can't get in. This school is very picky with their students.

"Alright everyone!" Coach yells and we all start to form a circle around her. "Today were going to be sharing a field with the baseball team.

There were a lot of shouts of protests, being on the field of heavy hitters was not ideal when we needed to cheer.

"I know, I know, I've asked them not to do any batting practice, since they are cutting in on our practice and all." The coach turns to the baseball team and glares a bit.

"Ok! Get to stretching everyone." she says and goes to her clipboard. I sit next to my friends and start to stretch, "Damn, practicing with the boys is a pain." Uraraka says and leans down and touches her toes.

"I know. Coach said they won't hit any balls but that's like a baseball player's whole pride." Yaoyorozu says and stretches her arms. We all nod and look over to the baseball team who was starting to run laps.

"But you gotta admit some of them are hot." Hagakure says, we all look at each other and silently agree with that statement.

I stretch my legs and go into a split and lean forward and rest my chin on my hands , then the boy's run past and we side eye them as they run and they do the same.

"The redhead has a lot of muscle on him." I say and watch his back muscles move as he runs. "But look at the biceps on the green boy." Uraraka says and stands back up.

I come out of my splits and stand up, I roll into a back bend as the boys pass us again, they were a little less careful with their glances.

Soon we finish stretching and the coach makes us practice our routine.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

"All right, time for a break!" Coach yells and we all collapse onto the floor. "My legs are so sore!" I whine and the girls chuckle at my statement. We all got up one by one to go to our bags and drink some water.

On the other side, the baseball team was on break too. I walk to my duffle bag and search for my water bottle. But it was gone, I groaned and grabbed my money. "I'll be back, I gotta go buy water from the vending machine." I say and walk to the vending machine.

I arrive and it's surrounded by sweaty baseball players.

I sigh and work up the courage to walk over, "Excuse me gentlemen." I say, they all turn to me and I feel my nerves hit me like a truck.

I meekly point to the vending machine and they make a path.

I put in my money and punched in the numbers for water. I hear them whisper and chuckle as I wait for my water.

I hear the clunk of my water and grab it, I open it and start to drink. I turn around and am met with a hard chest.

My water spills everywhere and I start to choke on my water. "Oops are you ok?" a red and white haired boy asks, I nod and try to get the water out of my throat.

"Sorry *chough* I wasn't paying attention." I say and shake the water off my hands. "It's fine." he says, he looks at me for a second, "How about we go change our shirts in the locker room." he says. I nod and we head to the locker room, I go to my locker and get out an extra shirt.

"Hey Todoroki!" A buzzy blonde says and enters the locker room, he is followed by green boy and a pomeranian. "What happened to you?" the pomeranian asks and leans on the locker next to him. "That guy spilled water." Todoroki says and points to me, I quickly look away and continue to put on my shirt. I hear a few chuckles, as I turn I am met with another chest.

I look up to see green boy leaning on his arm trapping me, "Hey cutie, I'm Midorya." he says and smirks. I gulp, "I-I'm (Y/N)." I say and mentaly facepalm at my stutter.

"Move nerd!" The Pomeranian pushes Midoria out of the way and stands in front of me, "So are you gonna cheer at our game next week?" He asks, and smirks.

I giggle at their competitiveness, "No we don't cheer at baseball games, you know, all those stray balls." I say.

"Well then how about you just come and watch us?" Buzzy blonde asks, I pretend to think a bit. "Mmmm, Ok it's a date. And how about if you win I'll do anything you like." I say and exit the locker rooms.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

It was the night of their game and I knew all of their names. Everyday since that interaction they found me everywhere and went to hang out with me. They asked me dumb questions like what me favorite type of choclate was or if i prefered a fancy or more relaxed date. I didn't pay any mind to them.

I was watching them, it was the end of the last inning and they had Kirishima on second and Todoroki on third. All they needed to do was bring them home and they won. I bite my lip as an anxious silence fills the stands. Our next batter is Midorya who was a really heavy hitter but is also a clutz.

The pitcher winds up and I sit on the edge of my seat. Next thing I hear is the crack of the ball hitting the bat and the cheers of the crowd.

He did it! I ran down the bleachers and to the team who was hugging each other, I jumped on someone's back, "Congratulations!" I yell and they all include me in their group hug.

They all pull away and start to pack up their things, "You guys were so cool!" I say and hop around. "Hey you promised us anything we liked if we won." Kirishima says and takes off his hat.

Oh yeah I did promise that, I completely forgot "Ok well, what do you want?" I ask.

"Go out on a date with all of us." Denki says.

"A-all of you?" I ask, a little nervous.

"All of us." Todoroki says.

Oh boy... what did I get myself into.....

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·