Corpse

(Y/N) Pov

I wake up to a phone call from Quakity. I grumble and reach for my phone, my hand meets its cold screen. I pick it up and answer Quakity's call.

"Whaaat?" I whine, I'm so tired. I decided that I should stay up all night and edit my new youtube video. And I literally fell asleep at like 5 am.

"You said you were gonna stream with me today (Y/N)!" Quackity says, I could tell he was already streaming by the tone of his voice.

"Alright give me like ten minutes." I say and hang up.

I get out of bed and stretch, I literally don't wanna get up but I'll do it...for the content.

I get up and head to my bathroom, I open my door and am met with a one peice cow costume hanging on the towel rack.

Oh yeah, my next stream I'm supposed to dress as a cow for reaching 800k subs.

I sigh and undress so I can get in the shower.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I finish with my shower and dry off, I grab the cow costume and put it on. It was like a one piece, cow print, bathing suit but it had an open back and a little window in the front for cleavage, which I obviously didn't have. It also came with cow ears and horns.

I look at myself in the mirror and adjust anything that looked strange. Now I just can't show my lower extremities and we're fine.

I walk over to my gaming setup,

(My dream set up btw)

I sit in my chair and turn on twitch, I put on all my settings and play my waiting screen. I take a deep breath and smile the realest smile I could muster, and turn on my video.

"Hi guys! Do you notice something different?" I ask and sit in my knees in my chair so they could kind of see what I was wearing.

Sloth M4ns:Cow boy??

Mothmanisreal: Cow BOY?!!

Bfgsicle: COWWWW

Mythdick: Cooowww!!

Notreallyhere: COW (Y/N)!

Tenten: segsy cow

Wakawaka: Lol the cow simps

suckmpp:Cutie〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

I giggle at the comments, "This outfit is a thank you for 800k! So thank you guys so so much!" I say and blow them a kiss. The chat floods with 'Your welcome' and 'Thank you', "Ok guys Quakity called me early this morning and wanted me to stream with him so wish me luck talking to this loud son of a biscuit." I say and put on my headphones.

I go to discord and join Qackity's call and am met with screaming.

"What the hell?" I say and the discord gets quiet before everyone bursts out laughing.

"Hi (Y/N)! We're trying to figure out what to play." Quackity says.

"I wanna play rap battles." I hear Corpse say

WTF??! Why is he here? I feel my face heat up and look at chat to see them spamming how red I was. I cover my face, how the hell could they even tell?

I've had a crush on Corpse for the longest time but my gaydar told me this man was as straight as a metal pole. Sure he flirted with Sykkuno but it was just a bit.

Didn't stop me from hanging onto his every word and agreeing with his every statement.

"Ok I guess we'll do rap battles, here's the code." Quality says snapping me out of my thoughts. I hide the code so my chat doesn't get in and wait for everyone to join in.

"(Y/N), your not going to join?" Dream asks.

"Uhm no, I'll just read fore Gene." I say feeling kinda sleepy.

There were a bunch of protests from the other people on call but they left it alone eventually. As I wait for everyone to get their raps in. I feel my eyelids become heavy, I lean on my arm and start to drift off.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

3rd Pov

Soon it was Genes turn to go and (Y/N) didn't say anything.

"(Y/N)? This is your que." Tommy says, and he was met with silence.

"My chat is spamming 'sleepy cow.'" Corpse says, "Same." Quackity says.

"Imma check (Y/N)s' stream real quick." Says George, There was silence before a soft 'Awwee' came from George. "Guy's check it out." George says. A bunch of clicking was heard followed by coo's at the sleeping cow boy.

(Y/N) fell asleep leaning on his hand, his plump lips slightly open.

"I'm taking screenshots and this is my new screensaver." Corpse says.

"Oh! Send it to me!" Sapnap says.

His face was so relaxed, but his head started to roll forward and he hit his head on his desk.

He jolted awake and held his hurting forehead as his eyes started to tear up, "Owie." he says.

The people on discord couldn't help but aww at the little cow.

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Hey (Y/N) do you wanna sleep on call with me?" Corpse asks. I blush and nod, "Yeah." I whine I go into a separate call with Corpse and deafen so I can say goodbye to my stream.

"Sorry guys, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I think I'm gonna end it here. Thanks for understanding you guys." I say and turn off my stream.

I undeafen and turn on my video so Corpse could see me. "Well that was embarrassing." I sigh and look at my screen.

Corpse turns on his video and I blush at his face, I've seen his face before but it gets more attractive every time.

Corpse chuckles, "It was cute though." he says.

My eyes widen before I cover my face, "Coorrpse." I whine in embarrassment.

We stayed on call and talked til I fell asleep listening to his voice.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Lol I fell asleep and hit my head in math class once. I'm suprised I didn't get in trouble. Anyway hope you like this one