Ukai

Someone reminded me that I keep forgetting to put the smut warnings, sorry

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️body worship, hand job ⚠️

Requested by: randomnamenottaken

Also sorry for not posting lately I have four AP classes this year so...

Ukai's Pov

I sat outside the gym and smoked my cigarette while the kids had a break. I was staring off into space until I heard my favorite teacher call my name, "Keishin!" he yells and runs my way. He stood in front of me and tried to catch his breath, (Y/N) looked sexy with his tie undone, showing his collar bones, his hair no longer neat and polished. I can't take my eyes off him.

"Hello, earth to Keishin?" he says with a cute face. "O-oh what'd you say?" I ask and give him a guilty smile.

"Geez Keishin, I'm trying to be nice!" He pouts at me, I want to grab him and make him mine. But I don't know if he feels the same way, "Sorry cutie." I smirk and I see his face light up a bit.

"Fine, now you get no lunch." He says and turns on his heel, I chuckle and watch him walk away. He almost made it to the other building but then he tripped, I shot up from leaning on the wall but luckily someone caught him.

I let out a sigh of relief, but then I heard the person who saved my baby. "(Y/N) are you ok? You are such a cute clutz." I hear one of the other teachers say.  I feel the jealousy rise as I see them interact.

I walk up behind (Y/N) and give the teacher a glare, he jumps slightly and quickly makes up an excuse to leave. Every person in this school is too close to my (Y/N), I need to figure out a way to get closer to him.

⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

(Y/N)'s Pov

I stared at my computer screen and rubbed my eyes. This is so boring, grading papers is draining the life out of me, and it's only Friday. I let my head fall limp and bang on the table.

Soon I hear my phone ring, I pick it up, "Hello?" I ask with a groan.

"Hey (Y/N)! Do you wanna come over for some drinks?" It's Keishin!

I immediately sit up and clear my throat, "He-Hey Keishin! I would love to come over for some drinks!" I say.

"Cool, I'll see you soon." he says.

"See you soon." I say and hang up. I immediately rush to my room to go change

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

I knock on Keishins door and try to look as presentable as possible before he opens the door.

"Hey (N/N)." He says, smirking, I can kind of smell the alcohol on him. "Hi Keishin." I say and go inside the house. I see that he had a scary movie playing and the coffee table was filled with beer and ice cream. I see my favorite flavor on the table with a spoon on it. "Hey you got me (f/f) icecream!" I say and sit down on the couch and grab my ice cream.

"Yeah I heard you complaining about it last time we hung out." Keishin says and flops on the couch. "Thanks for remembering." I say in sort of a whisper, and look at him.

He looks at me with a surprised face,  we stare at each other for a moment before he swoops in and kisses my lips. He grabs my face to pull me closer but I'm too in shock to kiss back.

He pulls away, "Sorry, I'm drunk. I-I didn-mhm." I pull him into another kiss, he quickly kisses back. Soon his hands were up my shirt and rubbing my nipples.

We seperate a bit and I take off my shirt very quickly, then we connect our lips once again.

Keishin lays me down on the couch and starts to travel down my body. He kisses my collarbone, then the middle of my chest and soon his lips attach to my nipple while his hand plays with the other. I cover my mouth to try and muffle the moans that come out of my mouth.

Keishin peaks his head up, "You know, I always loved your chest, co cute," he says and pinches my nipple at the same time. "And your stomach," he says and kisses down my stomach and down my happy trail.

He got down to the waistline of my pajamas and looked at me for approval, I nod and he swiftly takes off my pants. I gasp at the coldness and cover my junk. 'Hey, don't cover yourself up." he says and tries to pry my thighs apart. "W-well you still have your clothes on." I say and blush.

He pauses before he quickly takes off his clothes, I feel my face heat up even more.

"Alright now we're even." he says and smirks, "Ok, now it's my turn." I say and sit up. I push him back and kiss him, soon I detach from his lips and kiss down to his lean stomach. And soon reach his cock. I kiss the tip and start to use my hand to massage his member, "Ahhh (Y/N)." he moans and strokes my face. I start to stroke his member a bit faster and I psuck on his tip. "Fuck slow down." Keishin groans and pushes my face away. "You're gonna make me feel like a virgin." he chuckles and pulls me up and sets me on his lap.

He guides my hands to his member and I start to stroke him again. His hands soon travel down to my hole, he inserts one finger and I groan. "M-Maybe we need some lube." I say, he nods and picks me up, and carries me to his room.

He sets me on the bed and goes to get his lube, he sits on the bed and I lay him down. I turn around and start to suck on Keishins dick, then I feel his fingers enter me coated with cold lube.
I moan and send vibrations down his cock as I feel him slowly add more fingers.

I feel his long fingers massage my insides and brush against my prostate. I pull off his dick, and start stroking it instead. "Keishin, I want you in me." I pant and I feel him retract his fingers from my hole. He moves from under me and gets behind me, I feel him rub his dick against my entrance. He slowly enters me and I try not to moan but it's hard as Keishin pounds into me.

"Ahh! Mhm Keishin, slow down!" I moan out. "Sorry, but- mhmm- I've been waiting for this." He says and pounds harder.

Moans and slapping skin fill the room as I come close to the edge. "K-Keishin I'm-AHh! I'm close." I say, "Me too." he groans as his pace speeds up and his thrusts become sloppy.

I soon feel the knot in my stomach snap and I release all over the bed, and keishin follows soon after.

I collapse on the bed and I feel Keishin get up and go to the bathroom. He comes out with wipes and starts to clean me up, "I've liked you ever sinceH I met you. You were so cute and I couldn't resist." Keishin chuckles and finishes cleaning me up. I slowly crawl to the head of the bed and lay down, "I liked you too.You gave me butterflies." I say and look at him.

His face turns red and he gives me a passionate kiss.

He pulls away, "I love you"

"I love you too." I say before drifting off

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

The next day I was at school and I was teaching my last class when Keishin came in. "Hey (Y/N)." he says. I smile at him and turn to my students, "Uhm, do some independent reading for the next paragraph." I say and go over to my new boyfriend.

"Hey coach, did you need anything?" I ask , not even trying to hide my smile. "I can't get enough of you." he says and kisses me. I hear the class gasp and start whispering. I push him away quickly and punch him in the arm. He smirked and leaves quickly.

"U-uhm kids don't tell anyone about that, please." I say and try to cover my red face.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴---

I hope I did your idea justice! I'm a little rusty so give me some feed back!