Boruto

Modern Au 

Aged up 

Request by @Detec_pikachuu

(Y/N)s Pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I slowly open my eyes and hear the shower running and also the repetitive noise of my phone ringing.

I look around and see he's not in bed with me anymore so I'm assuming he's in the shower.

I reach to the nightstand and grab my phone, and without checking the caller ID, I answer.

"Hello...?" I grumble, still sleepy.

"(Y/N), where are you? We have a press conference in an hour thirty!" I hear my dad yell. I scramble to sit up and quickly clear my throat. "A-ah sorry sir! I was taking care of things!" I say, just as Boruto walks out of the shower, with just a towel wrapped around his hips. He smiles at me and I nervously smile back.

"Things......? In a hotel?" I panic and look out the window. Can he see me?

Oh wait, the tracker. "I swear son you better get me grandbaby's with this thing you got going on or I'm calling it all off." my dad says.

Boruto gives me a questioning look and I mouth 'dad' to him. He smirks and stands near me. He leans down and starts to kiss my neck. I hold in a gasp as my dad keeps rambling about business. His kisses trail down to my collarbone and soon my nipples. I try to push him off but he instead looks at me with "innocent eyes".

"Yeah dad sounds great, I'll meet you in an hour." I rush out, I quickly hang up and throw my phone to the other side of the bed.

"Aww, I wanted to talk to my father in law." Boruto mocks and detaches from my chest. "You're an idiot." I say and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and slowly pushes me down.

Boruto's dad and my dad are enemies. His dad runs a big organization and so does mine, so of course they're gonna butt heads once in a while.

We both aren't very fond of our dads so after a press conference we saw each other and opted to be friends. But soon our relationship evolved into what it is now.

I pulled away from my love, "So was your dad asking to do a press conference in an hour and a half maybe?" He gives me a sly smile knowing full well that we would be going to the same place.

"Mhmm maybe." I say and giggle, he crawls closer to me so that he's near my face. "How about a quickie before we go." he says and kisses behind my ear. "Mmm, no way you horny bastard." I giggle and push him off. He groans and flops onto the bed beside me, "Whhhyyy!?" he whines as I get up and grab a towel. "Because when we do quickies you're aggressive and I don't want any marks airing on TV." I say and teasingly sway my hip as I make my way to the bathroom, "You are one hell of a tease." he chuckles.

I start to strip down and soon I get into the shower, as soon as I enter I hear the doorknob to the bathroom rattle and a silent curse. "Caught you red handed you horny dog!" I yell and I hear him groan once again.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

The press confrence ended and I could see my boyfriend on the other side of the room. I slightly look him up and down and he bites his lip at me which makes me cough back a laugh.

"(Y/N), keep your head out of the clouds and let's get back to the building we have matters to discuss with other companies." I nod and order one of the help to start the car. My dad gets up and we start to walk out the door when I was pulled around a corner and pinned against a wall.

"This is what you get for this morning." I hear Boruto say before he starts to make out with me.

I try to kiss back but he keeps my hands in place above my head.

Soon we pull away and I feel him let go, "Ok, now close your eyes, I gotta do something ok? Stay still for Daddy." he says and I eagerly nod.

I wait for him to touch me or tie me up but he sure is taking his sweet time.

"Hurry up I gotta-" I open my eyes and see no one there. He left??! There was a note taped to the wall in front of me. I tear it off and read it

Gotcha ;) 

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Sorry this took so long was dealing with some personal issues I hope you enjoy! And feel free to request and comment!