Yaku

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walk into school and go to my boyfriend's locker, I tape a little note and quickly leave so I'm not spotted. I hide around the corner and cross my arms, to look like I'm brooding or something so I can wait for him. My boyfriend and I have been dating for months but I wanted to keep it a secret to....protect my image.

I am seen as the "bad boy" of the school, I have piercings, tattoos and I dyed my hair (f/c). But in reality I like cute things like, hellokitty, and my melody or playing animal crossing. 

The only person that found out was my current boyfriend, Yaku. He thought I was super cute and after we hung out a bit, he confessed and I reciprocated his feelings. But I wanted to keep my bad boy image, and since Yaku made me melt and act shy I just told him to keep it secret.

I see him walk to his locker with his friends and pick up the note. I can feel my heart pounding as he reads it.

He quickly looks around and we make eye contact, I give a small wave and he winks at me.

I feel my face heat up as I quickly walk away so as to not draw any attention to myself. He's so hot it should be illegal. I feel a buzz in my pocket and pull out my phone, it was Yaku.

MoriMori

MoriMori

I see you're wearing the hello Kitty jacket I got you!

Y/N

It was the only black jacket I could find!

MoriMori

SUre ;)

I blush at his text and turn my phone off, he's definitely getting bolder especially because he hangs out with Kuroo. Maybe I'll be bold today....

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I walk to the place where Mori usually has lunch. I step up to his friends and as soon as they spot me they all quiet down. "Mor-Yaku, I mean, Yaku I need to speak with you, now." I say and try not to look threatening.

Mori opens his mouth to respond but gets cut off, "What do you want with our Yaku." Kuroo says and gives me a death glare. "Shut up Kuroo. Man you give off the smallest dick energy." I say and roll my eyes. He growls, stands up and gets in my face, "Why don't you fuck off." he says.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, dog breath." I say and push him away.

"Yaku come on!" I say starting to get frustrated, "You are such a loser (Y/N)! Yaku wouldn't want to talk to you!" Yamamoto says.

Everyone was quiet and I felt a sting in my chest, I looked at Mori who wouldn't look at me, "(Y/N) why don't you go." I waited a bit for him to say he was joking or stand up for me but he never did. The pain in my chest grew, my heart shattered. All those months of trying to open up and this is what I get.

"I hope you're happy, Yaku. Don't try and talk to me." I say and storm off. He's such an asshole! He probably didn't even like me.

I go to the back gate of the school and hop the gate, I start to head home so I could cry.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I lay on my stuffies and cry as I looked at pictures of me and Yaku and deleted them.

"(Y/N), sweety?" I hear one of my mom's knock on my door. I sniff and tell her to come in, "Babe, what's the matter?" My mom asks, "Mori thinks I'm a loser." I sob and hug my much shorter, and smaller mom.
"Oh, sweet heart, I can go get Momma to go hunt them down! Her tattoos scare everyone." she says and strokes my head.

I shake my head, "No I just want to snuggle my stuffies." I say and grab my teddy bear.

"Ok well we're leaving to the store, I'll buy you ice cream." she says and kisses my forehead. I smile, "Thanks mom." I say and she gets up and out of my room.

After a while I hear the front door close and I go back to sobbing and snuggling.

And to think I was going to start opening up to him and dress comfortably around him. He really made me happy and I wanted to stay with him fore-

I was jerked from my thoughts when there was a loud thud on my window.

"What the fuck?" I say and go over to my window, my window is struck again and I jump. I look down to see Mori scouring my backyard for rocks.

I opened my window, before he could find another rock "Cease fire you idiot!" I yell out my window. He looks up at me, "Just go to the front door like a normal person!" I yell again before shutting my window.

I go to the front door which was being rapidly knocked on, I open it and see a very nervous looking Mori with flowers and chocolates.
"I-I thought the window would be more romantic. B-but I realized you were upset so that wasn't the best idea. Are y-you still mad at me? W-were you crying?! I'm so sorry!I told the rest of the team that we were together and that you weren't trying to be mean." Mori kept blabbering about how he was sorry and that he was an idiot and I just rolled my eyes.

"Mori just apologize and kiss me so we can stop fighting." I say, he stops and blushes up to his ears.

He smashes his lips onto mine and drops all his gifts to wrap his arms around my waist. He licks my lips as his tongue enters my mouth. I pull away before it gets too deep of a kiss.

He gives a satisfied hum but I pushed him off of me, "Just because we kissed doesn't mean I forgive you!" I say and pick up my flowers and chocolate.

He rapidly nod's his head and follows me inside like a puppy. "I want you to be my sugar daddy for a week before I forgive you."

I look at him and he sighs, "Ok, my prince, anything for you to forgive me."

I giggle and head upstairs with Mori close behind. What a great way to end an argument. 

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I apologize if this made no sense. Thanks for 7k and sorry for not posting, I got school shit to do that I haven't been doing, I also realized that.....I have a lot of spelling errors.....I'm gay and illterate, sorry. Comment who you want next or something, idk.....enjoy