Yuri

(Y/N) Pov

I was new to Mori Mori academy, my grandpa is my only family member left and the nearest school was Mori Mori. I may be new to the school but I wasn't new to the rumors about the Yari-bu club. And as a kid who was surrounded by men for about two years of his life I definitely want to join it.

I look at the sign up sheet and don't see Yari-bu club as an option. A little disheartened I chose my second choice, photography. I guess I could just take some pretty pictures as club credit.

I sigh and sadly drag myself to the photography club. This sucks, now I'm gonna be trapped with a bunch of photography nerds. I walk in and am met with two more first years and a third year with a bunch of sex toys in his hands.

"Do I have to explain it a third time?!" The short blonde third year says. I gasp and squeal, "You guys are Yaribu? Yess!" I say and pump my fist in the air.

"What?! You know about them?" The green eyed brunette screeched. "I grew up hearing about Yaribu." I say and stand next to him.

"So you know your gonna have to do the dirty before the end of the month right?" The blonde asks. I nod eagerly, "I won't let you down-err..." I just realized I don't know his name.

"Oh I'm the president, Keiichi Akemi. That," he pointed to the scary blonde "is my adorable boyfriend Itome." he giggled. "Next is Shikatani and Tamura!' He pointed to a nerd and a blue haired boy. "And lastly our vice president Yuri." He points to the pinkette. He was staring at me and I nervously waved to him. He looks away, I don't think he likes me.

Shame because I find him very attractive. Keiichi explains the rules and then he dismisses us. I can't wait to get started!

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

It was almost the end of the month and I was 100% sure I wouldn't have to participate in that orgy.

I pant and fan myself with my hand, today was a handful. "Thanks (Y/N) for the fun." A boy says and puts on his pants. I give him a thumbs up and he leaves, I had so many appointments today and all of them were sex.

I'm so tired after servicing these horny teenagers but it was still better than I imagined, being part of the Yaribu club, is all my dreams come true.

More like sexual fantasies but you catch my drift.

But the only thing bothering me is that Yuri has been avoiding me. It makes me sad that the boy with the number one spot in school and in sex dosn't like me but, what can I do, cry?

I stand up and make my way to my locker to get myself a non sweaty shirt, I learned that if you're having sex all day you should probably bring extra shirts. I open my locker and see a note fall out, It was white with a heart on it. I open it and it's a letter, well obviously it's a letter, but this one was different.

Dear (Y/N),

Come to the abandoned developing room at 3:00 and put on the blindfold I leave for you on the chair. I'll pay you if you follow my instructions.

$350....

Xox, Y

350?! Hell yeah! I forget about my sweaty shirt and rush to the developing room. I opened the door and the red lights were on and there was developing equipment everywhere. But in the middle of the room was a chair and a blindfold. I looked around to see if I could spot who brought me here, but It was empty.

I checked my phone and it was two minutes till 3:00. I sit in the chair and put on the blindfold and wait.

Soon I hear the door open and close, then lock, "Good boy you came." I hear a voice say, It made a chill go down my spine. "Well you are paying me so." I say and chuckle, he chuckles with me and I hear his footsteps approach me. "That's right cherry blossom but, couldn't it be that you were also curious?" he says and guides my chin up and I feel a pair of lips on mine and I moan into the kiss. We pull away, "Well maybe I was a little curious to who you were." I say as he circles around to my back. I feel him tie up my hands, "Well curiosity killed the cat." he chuckles and i feel him tighten the ropes on my wrists.

"Are you ready to see who I am?" he asks and I hear the clank of plastic on the table next to me.

I nod and feel his fingers lift up my blindfold.

There stood the pinkette I thought hated me... "Y-yuri?!" I whisper he leans close to my face and smirks, "Now I have to swear you to secrecy like I did Tamura," he leaned in impossibly closer.

I felt his lips barely on mine and his warm minty breath made my whole face flush.

"Don't tell anyone about this. This is our secret sweetheart. Ok?" he asks, I nod and he finally kisses me again.

He pulls away, "Good, now let's get started." He laughs his signature laugh and starts to take off his cardigan and shirt.

"Please, don't be gentle." I say and smirk.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·