E-boy Yamaguchi + Tukki

Band Au

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sigh and strum my unplugged electric guitar while laying on the couch. I'm supposed to go on stage in ten minutes and my "enemies" are on stage.

They aren't really my enemies, they're my boyfriends. We got caught arguing and so the media made it so we looked like enemies. My company and their company thought it would be good promo to have enemies, so here we are.

Were not allowed to see each other other than being backstage. I miss them but till I get #1 on the song charts my manager says I can't.

I hear the door open and see one of the roadies, "You have to stand by." He says and goes to do some other work. I stand up and exit the room to go to stage left.

I stand at stage left and watch my boyfriends perform, I love them.

They end their performance and walk towards me. Yama see's me and I could see him trying to contain his excitement. I slightly wave and Yama speed walks off stage. "Hi Ya-Mhm." I was cut off with a kiss from Tadashi. He licks my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth, although he already has. He pulls away and talks in between kisses "I*kiss* missed*kiss* you*kiss." he says. Then Tukki pulls him away "Move dumb ass!" he says and kisses me too. His kiss is fast but still filled with love. "We miss you." he said as he pulled away. "Well you guys are lucky we're out of view of the fans and that your mic's were turned off." I say and giggle as their eyes widen and look at my manager who was close by. "Were the mics.." Yama points. My manager rolls her eyes and nod's.

I could see relief wash over them and I giggled even more. "(Y/N) your up!" A roadie yells. I nod and start to walk on stage. "Good luck." I hear Tukki say and Yama gives a thumbs up.

I get to the middle of the stage "Those guys are so full of themselves, huh?" I ask the audience. The audience cheers and I start to play.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I finish my songs and wave to the audience. "You were all a great Audience! Goodnight!" I yell the crowd cheers and I start to walk off stage. I spot Yama with a bunch of roses. I jog the rest of the way and jump into his arms, he catches me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him tight and one of the roadies takes off my mic. "You did so good baby." He says "So did you." I mumble into his shoulder. "Tukki's waiting in a car for us. We convince your manager to let us have a date night." Yama explains. I gasp and pull away "Really?!" I ask hoping it was true. Yama nods and giggles, "What are we waiting for?" I ask, I grab my roses, Yamas hand and run out to the parking lot. I see Tukki in a car and run to the back of the car. "Tukki!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He chuckles and Yamaguchi gets in on the passenger side. "Hi my prince." Tukki says and starts driving, I sit back and buckle up (Seat belt safety people). "Where are we going?" I ask and bounce in my seat with excitement. "You'll see a love bug." Yama says and smirks. I shrug it off and wait to see where we're going.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

"Is this a sex hotel?" I ask and walk into the room. I wasn't sure when we entered, but when that lady handed Tukki a condom and said 'Have fun' I had my suspicions.

''Yes love bug! We wanted to have fun." Yama says and sets down his bag. Tukki starts to strip, followed by Yama.

"I'm gonna have fun tonight!" I say

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I wake up to my ringtone. I groan and reach over a naked tukki, I answer my phone "Yes.." I say groggily. "Where the hell are you?!" My manager yells.

"With my boyfriends, why?" I ask and stroke Yama's hair. "Why are you with them? I said you can't hang out with them till you reach #1!" My eyes widen. "But they said they convinced you to let them take me?!" I said.

"I didn't even talk to them yesterday." My manager says and sighs "Well what's done is done also check channel 102...you're all over the news." Then she hung up.

I scramble to get the remote and turn on the TV, I change it to 102 and see the headline.

I turn around and wack both of my boyfriends. "Fuck!" Tukki says "Owie!" Yama sits up and rubs his eyes. "What was that for?" He says.

I point to the TV and both of them look over.

The newscaster started talking. "In other news, the three idols Tukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi, and (Y/N) (L/N) were all seen going into a sex hotel last night. What others say is a sex scandle is really a Polly relationship." The woman says "Our source says that they've actually been dating for months but kept up an act for promotion."

"You guys are idiots. And my ass is sore." I sigh and lay back down.

"I could give less of a fuck right now." Tukki says and wraps me in his arms.

"But now that we're out we can spend more time together!" Yama says and kisses me.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I'm a little burned out but expect a lot of stories during the next week or so Bc i'm on spring break. Also Please request! Don't be shy to request something. (I'm slowly running out of ideas)