Tenma

(Y/N)'s Pov

I rummage through Tenmas clothing, we were getting ready for a date. I wanted to wear something of his to stay warm. I picked out a red crew neck sweater, "Babe can I wear this?" I ask and hold it against my body. He looks up from his phone, "But I like that sweater love bug." he whines.

I roll my eyes and put it back, he's only whiney because when I take something from his closet he knows he's not getting it back. I move some clothes around and spot another sweater that I like. I take it and throw it on the bed with the rest of my outfit.

"Alright I'm ready to take a shower!" I say and start to head to the bathroom. Tenma pops up and heads to the bathroom too, "Uhh, where are you going?" I ask and look at him, "To shower with you! Might as well save water!" he says and takes off his shirt.

I blush at his hard abs and toned chest, he's got a good body, this is one of the first times I'm seeing it. We haven't done anything intimate yet so this was a surprise.

"W-wait! I-I don't know, I- Oh god! Put your pants back on!" I screech and look away.

"What?" Tenma asks, confused. "I'm not completely sure about showering together. I feel like if you see my body, you'll leave me." I say, still not looking at him.

There was a long silence, he doesn't like when I talk bad about myself but I can't help when the thoughts get to me.

I feel Tenma cup my face and turn's my head, I look in his eyes and subconsciously my eyes go down his body. I quickly snap my eyes back up when he clears his throat to get my attention. "Baby I wont love you any less if I see your body." he says.

"I know you say that now but when you actually see it you might barf." I say, tring to lighten the mood. He glares at me and I look at the ground and bite my lip.

"I love you (Y/N). Nothing is gonna make me stop. Get it?" he says, and I nod.

"Now do you want to take a shower with me? We won't do anything sexual if that makes you uncomfortable, love bug." he asks, lowering his hands from my face to my waist.

I slowly nod and he carefully removes my shirt and pecks me on the lips.

He pulls off my shorts and kisses my tummy, "Such a cute little belly." he mutters and turns around to turn the shower on.

After a while we step in and I try to cover my body as much as possible. I see Tenma pout and I sigh as I slowly put my hands to my side. I start to wash myself and avoid eye contact with Tenma.

I start to wash my back but can't completely reach, "Let me wash your back." Tenma grabs the wash cloth from me and starts to scrub my back, "Thank you." I say shyly and feel him wash my back.

I started to lean into his touch, his hands massaging my back and making me more relaxed. "See love," he says and kisses my neck, "Nothing to be afraid of."

I turn around and kiss him, he drops the rag and wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms on his chest.

We pull away and look in his eyes, "Thank you."

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We got out of the shower and decided to just cuddle after, Going out just seemed like too much effort. 

"What do you want to watch love bug?" Tenma asks. 

"(Favorite Movie)" I say while drying my hair, He clicks the movie and jumps on the bed with me. We snuggle up and watch the movie. 

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I'm so hungry and tired but enjoy!