Reki + Langa

A/N: another short and sweet

(Y/N)'s Pov

Reki when he got hurt was already a handful on his own, getting injuries left and right. But when Reki made friends with Langa the injuries doubled. And they alwase came to me when they got hurt.

I hear a knock at my door and sigh. It's literally near midnight what the hell were they doing? I walk to the door and open it to see them cut up and bruised. "Hey babe!" Reki says and scratches the back of his neck. "What the hell you guys." I said and let them in. "Sorry Reki was teaching me a new trick." Langa says and sets down his skateboard and takes off his shoes. "You guys are so reckless! And i'm running out of band aids!" I say and go to our nightly meeting place, my bathroom.

I start to quietly patch them up. Why do they always have to get hurt? Why couldn't their hobby be...idk reading. I start to tear up, why can't they just stop hurting themselves? I sniff and both boys snap their heads to me. "What's the matter (Y/N)?" Reki asks and walks up behind me, he wraps his arms around me and my tears start to fall. Langa comes to me and holds my face. "You can tell us, cupcake." he says. "I don't like to see you two get hurt." I sniffle and bury my face in Langas chest.

Reki hums and kisses my neck. "Were sorry babe. We'll be more careful." he says.

I pull away from them "But that's the thing, there no such thing as being safe in skateboarding." I say and wipe my tears. I look to them and they had a guilty look in thier eyes. I take a deep breath to stop my crying. I walk to them and look up at their faces, "Just promise me you wont get any major injuries, please." I smile. "Ok." Langa whispers and Reki nods. I smile even wider and kiss Langa "Heey." Reki whies. I pull away and giggle. I go to Reki and kiss him too, he wraps his hands around my waist.

We pull away "Mmm you taste like strawberry." he says and licks his lips.

I blush and push him away "You're such an idiot!"

"Tundere much?" Langa says and chukles. "You're an idiot too!" I say and walk out the bathroom.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

They both lied. I got a call from Miya saying that Reki had broken his arm while skateboarding. I was so angry! They lied to me they said they wouldn't get any major injuries.

I was on my way to Reki's house, running in the middle of the night. I reach his house and climb through his window. I see Reki trying to work on a skateboard with one hand.

He looks at me "Oh hey cupcake!" He smiles at me. I tear up and run to him "Your such an idiot" I sob and hug him. "Ow! I'm sorry (Y/N). I just was really sure I could do it." He says, sounding sad. I pull away from him "You- you need to be more careful." I say and sniff "Now where's Langa so I can scold him too." Reki laughs and texts Langa to come over.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

Reki told me about how he broke his arm and I comforted him and told him how good he was at skateboarding and how one person can determine how good he is. After a while Langa stumbles through Reki's window. "I'm here!" he says, I go over to him and chop his head. "Ow!" he says and rubs his head "Why didn't you stop him?" I ask. "I'm sorry cupcake!" he says and stands up.

"Both of you, adrenaline junkies.." I say and pout while laying on Reki's bed. Reki chuckles, "Do you wanna cuddle (Y/N)?" I nod. Reki jumps into bed with me and closely behind him, Langa.

"I love you guys but you guys need to stop being so reckless." I say and snuggle into Reki with Langas arm around my waist, all our legs tangled together.

"I love you too!" Reki says and kisses my cheek.

"And I love you more." Langa says and kisses my other cheek.

"Actually..." Reki says

And they argue about who loves me more while I drift off to sleep.

 ":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

Y'all have to tell me when I put a Name instead of Y/N!! BRo How long have you known??! I had no fucking clue I didn't put Y/N!