Aged up-Hinita

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️masturbation⚠️

A/N: Not to sound creepy but masturbation is a normal and healthy activity for a teen! (had and arguement with my mom about it) 

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was late in the afternoon and I had finished all my classes. I sat on my stomach on the bed reading my manga. I can hear my boyfriend, Hinata in the other room talking to his zoom class.

I get extremely bored and huffed. Why did Hinita choose the later classes? I'm gonna be bored.

I get on my knees and think about what I should do to pass the time.

A light bulb went off and I went to my drawers. I pull my pink dildo out of my underpants drawer and go to hop back on the bed. I pull my pants off and pull down my boxers. I put down the dildo and grab the lube and put it next to the toy.

I giggle evilly, Hinata has an hour left of class and he hates it when I masturbate without him. I lay down on my back and get myself prepared with my fingers.

When I'm all prepped I lean against the headboard and slowly slide the dildo into me. I bite in my moans and carefully slide it in and out.

My moans start to escape and I start to search around for my prostate. This dildo wasn't quite as...large as Hinata. That boy was super short in high-school and he was so cute. Then third year gave him a height growth spurt in height and...in...other places.

I finally found my spot and started ramming the toy into it. "Mhha- Shoyo!" I yell and continue to abuse that spot. "Yes baby?!" I hear him yell form the other room.

I don't respond and continue to loudly moan while ramming myself with a dildo.

I feel close so I use my other hand to stroke myself.

I give one last Load moan before I climax. "Shoyo! CUmmIng!" I arch my back and twitch in ecstasy.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴

I cleaned myself off and put on one of Shoes shirts and cuddled my big plush. I sit on the bed and wait for my punishment.I hear him logout of class and speed walk to the room. He slams open the door and looks at me. "You're a brat (Y/N)!" He says and walks up to the bed, he lays on me.I giggle and look at him with innocent eyes ''I don't know what you mean." He growels "I'm horny now, but I have volleyball practice soon." he pouts. I giggle and push him off "Sorry bubba but I was bored." I say. Shoyo gets up and grows an evil look on his face and I start to get worried.

"I know what your punishment will be baby boy." Hinita says. He pulls up the office chair and sits down. He pulls his basketball shorts down just enough to pull out his semi-hard cock. My eyes widen "W-what are you doing? You have practice soon." I ask nervously.

"I can be a little late." Shoyo says and licks his lips. "Show me how you masturebated baby." He says and starts to slowly stroke his cock.

I squirm and look at him "'Cmon baby bird. Take your punishment well for Daddy." He says.

I reluctantly grab my dildo and start to slide it back into myself.

"How does it feel baby? Is it bigger than me?" he asks. "No-no daddy." I whine and slowly thrust the dildo into myself. "Play with your nippes babe." he says, I reach my free hand up to my nipple and start to twist it. "Mhhaa! Daddy!" I moan and arch my back.

I slightly open my eyes and see Shoyo biting his lip and watching me slide the dildo in and out.

"Sho..I-I'm close." I say, remembering I was already sensitive from previous activities.

"Me too baby.." he groans.

"Annagh!" I moan and cum on myself on the bed and Shoyo cums on the end of the bed.

I sigh out and slowly pull the didlo out of me. Shoyo stands up and kisses my forehead "Alright I'm gonna head out. I'll give you cuddles and (favorite food) when I get back. And make sure you clean up. Love you." He says and heads to the bathroom to get showered and ready for his practice. "Love you too." I say still a little out of breath.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

Hope you like this early update, and I will give you another one tomorrow!