Gyomei

Requested by @321poiuytrewq
Hope you enjoy💫✨
Y/N's POV
It was night time and i was in Gyomei's room and were were getting ready to cuddle. Nothing romantic, though I wish it was, just sometimes I get scared sleeping by myself so he offered to cuddle with me. It's become or nightly routine.
Usually after a long day we would just immediately fall asleep. But Gyomei said we should at least freshen up before we sleep. I was waiting for my cuddle partner to come out of the bathroom as I start to get comfortable and lay down in the bed.
Soon I hear the shower turn off and Gyomei comes out with a towel hanging low on his hips.
"Are you ready to sleep Y/N?" He asks and I just stare. His tall form and built body made me feel hot all over. I could slowly feel blood rush to my penis the longer I stared. I've had a crush on this man for so long and now here's my chance to tell him how I feel.
He turns from what he was doing and looks at me after I don't respond for a while. 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckles and I quickly grab a pillow and put it over my crotch. "N-no reason." I say and look away.
"Why'd you grab that pillow?" He asks and I shake my head as my face get hotter and hotter. He walks up to me and calls me a nickname that makes me melt and immediately submit. "Show me baby boy." I whimper and slowly take off the pillow. He looks down and sees my semi hard member. I look away form him once again, in embarrassment.
I hear him chuckle and blush at the sound of his towel dropping, "Did my baby get hard seeing me in a towel?" He asks and I shake my head and cover my red face.
I can feel him climb into bed and tower over me, "Don't be shy my little angel." He says as I feel his hands roam all over my body in an attempt to get me to calm down.
He starts to kiss my neck and I feel his hand brush over my hard on.
"Mhaah~ more!" I moan and cover my mouth. Where did that come from?? "More what baby?" He stops all his movements and waits for me to answer.
"T-touch me more." I say.
"Where, Y/N~?" He asks.
I pause, this is so embarrassing, I grab his hand and lead it down to my throbbing cock.
"Here, please." I ask he starts to slowly rub my member.
"Please what, angel?" He asks in a low, husky voice.
"Please daddy~." I moan and he snaps. He pulls off all my clothes. And starts to suck on my member making me a moaning mess.

Gyomei's Pov
I've been waiting for my little angel to finally come to me. I've noticed him eyeing me more and more and I was just waiting for him to get more comfortable but he's so shy. I have been fantasizing of fucking him over every flat surface, and dominating his small stature. He's just too cute.
Right now he's a hot mess under me, trying to hold back his moans, arching his back as I trail my hands to the small of his back. 
I pull off his member and he starts to relax, he was panting and looking at me with lust filled eyes.
Time for the main event.

3rd Pov
Y/N is flipped onto his stomach with his ass in the air and his face against the mattress. He waits, patiently and soon feels a slimy sensation at his entrance. He moans and arches his back even more. He feels shivers run down his spine as Gyomei's tongue goes in and out of his  entrance.
Soon Gyomei pulls away and Y/N feels his lovers meaty member against his entrance. It felt big, "A-are you sure it will fit?" The bottom asks with a shy voice.
"With a little lube and belief." Gyomei says and grabs some lube from the bed side table. Gyomei gives himself a generous amount on his member and spreads some on Y/Ns' entrance. Y/N lets out a mewl of pleasure as he feels his lover slowly push into him.
Gyomei's member slowly fills him up to the brim, "Are you ok love? How do you feel?" Gyomei asks.
Y/N silently responds, "So....full."
This tipped Gyomei off the edge. He gave huge thrusts into the smaller which made Y/N moan in pleasure.
Soon Gyomei found Y/N's prostate and the latter let out a particularly loud moan.
Gyomei gripped onto Y/Ns hips and thrust harder into the boy. Y/Ns legs eventually give out, but before he could collapse, Gyomei catches his hips and holds him up. And continues to thrust repeatedly into Y/N until the coil in his stomach snapped.
"Cu-cumming!~" Y/N yells out and releases over the bed sheets. His lover following soon after, filling him up.
They both collapse onto the bedsheets, loudly panting.
"I'm glad you're all mine angel." Gyomei says caressing my face. "Me too." Y/N mumbles softly and soon drifts off to sleep.
————
Sorry if it looks weird I'm doing this in the middle of a meeting 🙄😬