Bokuto + Kuroo

(Y/N)'s Pov

Fuck, I'm so late! I try my hardest to speed walk to my classroom, maybe the teacher will wait for me.

I highly doubt that.

I arrive at the door and open it, all eye's turn to me, "I'm glad you could make it Mr.(L/N)! I was just about to lock the door for the late people, but I guess you made it on time." My professor says and gets the attendance sheet out.

"Sorry Mr.Palmer, won't happen again." I say and walk to the very back of the class. I look around for the little dick wad's that made me late and spotted them in the third row of seats, snickering to each other.

I glare at them, they are the reason I'm late, Kurro and Bokuto. We were all put in the same dorm together for college and when we met I could already tell the two of them were the best of friends. But they were both rowdy and loud, I like to keep it calm, so I called them out and now they're pranking me.

This time it was to replace all my underwear with lace panties. They have made my college life horrible so far. I already asked for a transfer to a different dorm but the request is being 'Processed'.

I glare at them once again and Kurro looks back at me and gives a mocking wave. I roll my eyes and pull out my text book, they are such idiots.

I really hope my request gets processed faster.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷I∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Ok, I'm over it.

They replaced all my clothes with baby tees and skirts.

"How the hell did they do this while I was in the shower?! I wasn't in there for long." I sigh and throw the hello kitty baby tee they stuffed in my drawers. Also how did they get all this on a college salary?

I sigh, It's this or walking around campus naked.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I should've put stay in bed as an option.

Everyone is looking at me. My face is burning and I really just want to find the two dick heads so I can demand for my clothes back.

I reached the library, the only place I hadn't checked. I searched everywhere and found them in the History section. It was in the far back of the library, nobody goes there because it's too secluded and too far from the computers.

"Hey look it's our little chibi." Kuroo says and stands up, Bokuto looks up at me and smiles "Hi (Y/N)." he says and puts down a magazine that has a naked girl on the cover.

"Give me back my clothes, or I'll tell the school you've been harassing me!" I say and cross my arms.

"Oh, looks like our precious prince is a little angry." Kurro says, circling me like a hawk.

Bokuto also get up and circles me. "What are you guys doing?! Give me my shit back!" I yell.

Quickly Bokuto grabs my wrists, I gasp at the sudden movement, "You got to be a quiet baby bird. This is a library." he says and smirks.

My eyes widen and look up at him, then I feel two other big hands on the hem of the skirt I was wearing. "W-what are you doing?" I ask and try to break free of Bokuto's hold. "Relax." I hear Kurro say as he slides the skirt down right below my ass.

"Stop! What if someone sees!" I ask and struggle.

I hear Kurro sigh and I feel Bokuto let me go, "Well I guess you're gonna have to deal with your problem yourself." Kurro says and starts to collect his stuff, followed by Bokuto.

"Wh-what?" I was confused and looked down and saw I had a semi-hard. I gasp and cover my front, "Wai-wait!" I say and they both stop.

"Look I don't know why you guy's keep pranking me but you could at least help me out." I say and pout.

"We pranked you because you're cute." Bokuto says and immediately drops his backpack and kisses me.

I hear Kurro drop his backpack and I feel him pull my skirt all the way down. Bokuto pulls away and starts to take off his shirt.

I feel Kurro next to my ear and my breath quickens

"Get ready Chibi."

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Let me know if you want a part two

!!Edit!!: There's a part two