Kakashi

Modern AU

requested by randomnamenottaken

The trio sits, bored, in the classroom waiting for their teacher, "Ugh I don't want to sit here all day waiting for him to show up!" Sakura says while tapping her fingers on the desk, annoyed. "Yeah, I'm bored." Naruto says capping the marker he used to draw dicks all over the white board.

Sasuke just ignored the other two and continued to read his book.

Soon their teacher came through the door, his hair was messed up and he didn't have his tie on correctly. But most importantly he was engrossed in his phone, not even looking up to acknowledge his students and definitely didn't notice the dicks on the board.

He sat down at his desk up front and continued to type away on his phone, the kids just stared at him, unamused that he hadn't even acknowledged them. "Sensei!" Sakura yells and Kakashi jumps a little then relaxes once he realizes who's calling him. "What do you brats want, don't you have homework to do or something?" he asks, going back to typing.

"You haven't assigned us any!" Sakura says with a tick mark on her forehead.

"Yeah what are we suppos-" "SHHHhhhh!" Kakashi says and sits up, the kids quickly shut up.

He taps his phone screen and looks in awe before chuckling at his screen and going back to sitting relaxed. "Kakashi Sensei! You're supposed to be teaching us!" Sakura whines, The white haired male looks up and turns off his phone in annoyance, "Fine." he says and stands up and turns to the bord. He soon groans and pinches the bride of his nose, as Naruto snickers, trying to hold in his laughter.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Soon the lesson's over and the kids pack up their stuff to go home. Kakashi is back to his phone and ignoring everything around him. "I wonder why sensei is so late all the time? Right Sasuke?" Sakura says. The normally stoic male surprisingly nods "Yeah it is interesting that he's late all the time." he says. "Let's follow him and see what keeps him!" Naruto shouts and the others nod.

Soon Kakashi gets up and starts his route home with three little trouble makers following close behind.

Kakashi walks down the road with his bag over his shoulder but he stops when he sees a collar and looks at it. "Maybe all his dogs keep him from coming to school on time?? Naruto guesses, remembering Kakashi said something about dogs.

Soon he walks off and continues heading somewhere, Soon he stops at the store and the kids follow him. He walks around for a bit before grabbing ice-cream and a few more snacks. "Maybe he has a kid..?" Sasuke says, they look at eachother, "Nah." they said together. Soon Kakashi is back on his walk.

After a while he arrives at a house with a man in the front watering plants.

Kakashis Pov

I see my beloved puppy in the front yard. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey (Y/N)." I say and he shivers and turns in my arms. "Hello, how was your day at work?" he asks and pecks my cheek. "It was pretty hard, when you were sending me all those pictures." I say and bury my face into his neck. "Well I was lonely." He says, I can practically hear his pout. "Whatever, what's for dinner?" I ask.

"Mhmm, I know what you can have for dinner." he says with a smirk.

Extra ٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

3rd pov

"Ohh! He has a husband!" Naruto says, "........So what was the collar for......."