Dabi

Request by FloofySqurriel 

Sorry it took so long 

No Leauge of Villan AU

(Y/N)s Pov

I sit in the bus and hear the excited chatter of the rest of the class. I was new and didn't have many friends, but they still let me on this class trip to some camping grounds. "Hey (Y/N) what are you gonna do when we get to camp?" Denki says, I shrug and look out the window.

I have no idea what you do at camp, I do know you get to make smores. That's pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to anyway.

I have almost no one to hand out with because I'm too nervous to talk to anyone.

I feel the bus come to a stop and I see the very big camp ground.

We all file out of the bus and Azawa starts to do some explaining, "You will be separated into groups and given separate counselors." He starts to call out names and points to a specific place.

I was put in a group with mostly girls, I smile nervously at them and avoid eye contact. "Yay! We get (Y/N)!" Mina says and hops around. Our counselor, Ms.Toga smiles, "Hello children we're going to drop off our luggage and then do a bunch of fun activities!" She says and cheers. The rest of the girls get giggly. I slightly raise my hand and Ms.Toga calls on me, "Yes to the twink in the back." I feel my face heat up. "Tw-Twink? Uhm I was wondering w-when we do the s'mores?" I ask, a little confused.

"Well, twink, we will do s'mores at night at the nightly bonfire." Ms.Toga says and I nod. "Now that we have no more questions lets go to the cabins."

We make our way to our cabin and Mina bumps me with her shoulder, "You know you are a twink." she says. My face gets hotter, "Yeah Mina, he unironically acts like one too." Uraraka says. "Why are we talking about this?" I ask and cover my face. "Because it's probably the reason you were put with a group of girls." Momo says.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

After a bunch of talking about me being a twink and me going completely red, we finally made it to the cabin where we put our stuff down and headed to the lake since the girls wanted to swim. I guess the rest of the class wanted to too because the rest of the class was at the lake.

I sat on the shore and watched my classmates splash around.

I see bakugou sitting on a towel not far from me and I head over to him. I sit next to him and mess with my fingers. "What do you want you anxious twink." he asks and sips on his water.

"W-why is everyone calling me a twink today?!" I ask and feel my ears grow red.

"Well you are one so, what do you want?" he asks and looks at me. "T-To hang out?" I ask shyly and look at him with begging eyes.

He lets out a long groan before rolling his eyes, "Fine." he says and I silently cheer in my head 'Yay friends'.

Soon Kirishima walks up to us, "Hey (Y/N)!" He says and lays next to me in the sand and we talk till it's time to dry off and head inside and change for the bonfire.

"We'll see you at the bonfire (Y/N)!" Kiri says and heads in the opposite direction.

I slowly walk away and back to my cabin to get changed.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

"So...(Y/N) have you found your soulmate?" Uraraka asks as we walk to the fire pit. "Uhm no I-I haven't." I say and look away. "Well it's ok! Even though we all have met ours I'm pretty sure you'll meet yours." Mina says, not really making me feel any better.

What if I never find my soulmate? I never look anyone in the eyes so maybe I'll never find any one. You have to look in your soulmate's eyes and when you do you can see your soulmates favorite color. I've never seen blue, but I'm sure it's a beautiful color.

I sigh as we arrive at the fire pit, "Where is Dabi?" Ms.Toga asks and goes to the smores table. "He went to get the chocolate." One of the boys said. I sit on one of the logs and keep to myself as the rest of my classmates chat with each other.

"Ok, I'm back." A spiky haired male says and slams the chocolate on the table. "You just crushed them ya dipshit!" Toga yells, "Yeah well, who cares. I'm gonna light the pit." he says he lights the fire with his quirk and it looks so gray. "E-excuse me, w-what is that color." I ask ,I look at the man in front of me.

"It's blue are you stup-" He turns sound and we meet eyes.

Everything is silent, I blink and soon the world filled with blue. He was surrounded in blue light, he looked so perfect.

How can my soulmate be so perfect when I'm not? I can't be with him, he's also so scary. Oh no, he's gonna hate me!

He puts on a lopsided smile "Uh, hey?" he says and I get up and run.

I don't know where I'm going or how far I'll run but I'm running!

I was running far when, like an idiot I tripped and tumbled.

I landed face first.

"Ow." I say and sit up, I sit next to a tree and curl up. Now my soulmate probably thinks I'm lame. Who runs from their soulmate?

"Me apparently." I sigh answering my own question. "Hey soulmate!" I hear a voice yell. I let out a tiny peep and cover my mouth.

"I heard you let out that cute little peep! Come out. There are snakes in these woods." he says.

"Ahhh!" I yelp and run to him, he catches me and chuckles. "Well hey there sweet stuff." I blush and hide my face in his chest. "My name is Dabi. What's your name?" Dabi asks.

"(Y-Y/N)." I say with a stutter.

"How'd you get all those cuts (Y/N)?" he asks and runs his thumb over a cut on my face.

"I tripped." I mumble.

He laughs, "A cutie and an idiot! Couldn't have asked for more." he says. I pout and push away from him, "You're a meanie." I say.

"C'mon I was joking!" he says, still laughing.

He takes my hand and kisses it, "Let me get you to the infirmary." he says and gives me a fond smile then he leads me out of the forest.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

As we walked to the infirmary we talked about things we liked and we have some things in common, not much, but we both have a question of authority. He's just more.... open about it.

Sit on the nurse table and watch him write on a clipboard.

He kisses my cheek and I blush, he looks at me then writes on his clipboard. Then he kisses my neck, "What are you doing?!" I ask as my face goes red again.

"Checking your injuries!" he says and kisses my forehead. I giggle and push his face away.

"Wait I missed a spot!" he yells and quickly kisses my lips. My eyes widen and I cover my cheeks, he smirks at me.

"Guess we'll have to do the same check up tomorrow." he chuckles.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Sorry again that it took so long! I was preparing to go back to school (Not by choice)