5

Chaeyoung : "You are prettier than expected"

Just like in past, chaeyoung never fails to compliment her unnie. Mina still remembers how Chaeyoung prefer to call her pretty unnie or minari or my pretty unnie, ketchup unnie, simply ketchup. She calls her from every different name except her real name. Mina.

Mina blushed a little, not like she is the one who is comparing but I am comparing the blush she is having is way less than how Mingyu make her blush. He never forgets to compliment Mina's beauty, her dresses, her way of walking.

Mrs. Son : "Chaeyoung, go and help Mina to settle in room"

Chaeyoung : "Araseo"

She started coming near mina and picked Mina's suitcase and luggage.

Chaeyoung : "Your room will be right next to me"

She simply said and started walking with Mina's luggage, though she seems small and a little weak the way she easily carried the luggage it says the opposite.

Mina : "You are quite strong"

Chaeyoung : "Gyming hours 8 am to 9:30 am"

She casually let Mina know the time she works on her body. No doubt it's visible. Her biceps small yet attractive, her flat stomach, her perfect figure, screams it.

Chaeyoung opened the door for Mina to enter and put her luggage on side of the door.

Chaeyoung : "So, this is wardrobe, unfortunately you don't have a washroom here you can use the one in passage. This is window, there's no view except the dark sky. And here is the bed for you and mom bought this baby cradle yesterday for him"

Her tone was plane nothing filled in it, it's like she is saying this by learning it.

Mina : "Thank you"

Chaeyoung just hummed.

Chaeyoung : "You can take a shower, and then join us at lunch. If you need anything call me I'll help you."

She left after Mina's short hmm and a nod.

>>>>

Mina sat on the dining table's chair. Her aunt and her two brothers are here but chaeyoung isn't. Her eyes roam around to find that particular short figure but ended in disappointment.

Mrs. Son : "Chaeyoung is in her workshop, she'll eat there only. You can go there after having lunch and please tell us what's in her so called workshop"

Mina chuckled and nodded.

Jungkook : "By the way mina, where's the little champ?"

He don't need to use formal words as mina is just 5 - 6 months older than him.

Mina : "I came here after feeding him, I think he is a little more tired than me that's why he is sleeping. But I think he will not let me sleep at night"

She chuckled.

Mrs. Son : "oh don't worry, all kids are the same. When they all were kids they can't let me drink a cup of water peacefully. And you are well aware about how chaeyoung and this boy jeongin behaved when they were kids"

Mina giggled with a nod, she haven't just watched Chaeyoung's birth but she also has gone through jeongin's birth. When she was 9 jeongin was born just like her sister he to was cute.

Mina : "I have heard your engagement is after a week?"

Mina asked Jungkook, who blushed a little with a nod.

Jeongin : "oh Noona, you should definitely see hyung around his boyfriend. He is soft and a whole different personality."

Mina : "As expected, a boyfriend. The one you use to crush on since you were 11?"

Mina isn't just close with Chaeyoung. She spent time with Jungkook to, both were classmates more like close friends. They both are well aware about each others secrets and nature.

Jungkook : "At that time, I wasn't aware that I can really LOVE him."

Mrs. Son : "You know Park Jimin?"

Mina : "Yeah, he's a sweet boy. He was in sana and momo unnies grade."

Mrs. Son : "Talking of those two, they visited here last night with the remaining cracks. They were so excited to meet you again. You can ask for their numbers from chaeyoung."

Mina : "They still remember me?"

Mrs. Son : "of course they do. They aren't my silly daughter"

Mina bitterly smiled, she still can't digest the fact that chaeyoung doesn't remember her.

Mina : "Lunch was amazing aunty"

She proceeded towards the sink to wash her plate but Mrs. Son stopped her.

Mrs. Son : "I'll do it. Go in the workshop."

She playfully pushed mina towards Chaeyoung's workshop.