20

Chaeyoung : "There is a sin in that word"

Mina thought for a mini second and shook her thoughts as she felt Chaeyoung's warm hand on her cheek. Chaeyoung is caressing her right cheek while looking directly into Mina's eyes. For a minute mina lost in Chaeyoung's beautiful brown orbs.

Mina : "Stay away from me Chaeyoung"

Her voice was weak but demanding, it didn't took to long to let her tears fall from her eyes. Chaeyoung immediately removed her hand from Mina's cheek and backed as she witnessed Mina's tears. Mina is afraid, she is already traumatized by her husband's act back then now if chaeyoung will do that it would be hard for Mina to survive.

Chaeyoung : "I can't. I want you"

Mina lift her head to meet Chaeyoung's eyes, Chaeyoung immediately melt by witnessing those red teary eyes and the guilt is all over her.

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry for making you cry"

This time when she wants to sooth mina by caressing her shoulder or cheeks she can't, she is afraid that maybe she will break a fine piece like Mina, not aware about how that fine piece is already broken and living by tapeing and gluing her self.

Mina : "Take me home"

Without any protest chaeyoung nodded. They exited the room.

Chaeyoung : "I am going to drop Mina she is missing her kid, don't you dare to ruin my penthouse and Jihyo unnie please lock it and take care of the keys"

Jihyo just nodded.

Sana : "Mitang let's meet tomorrow"

After biding mina they all started focusing on the movie as chaeyoung and mina sat in the care ready to drive.

They already reached the halfway when chaeyoung gathered the courage to speak.

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry for earlier, its just so hard to control myself when I'm with you"

As always stubborn, she is always clear not minding the effect of her words the latter is having.

Mina just hummed and turn her head towards the window. Mina really wants to say for her it's the same. She never mentioned but Chaeyoung's lips are attractive enough for make her drool for them. It's not just her lips, the Korean's whole body is something to make you drool for it.

>>>>

It's already 12:30 am and Mina isn't in the mood to disturb anyone neither chaeyoung is so they decided to use the key rather than pressing the door bell. Chaeyoung checked her right pocket just to find nothing in it, she then checked her left one again to meet with just air.

Chaeyoung : "Mina"

Mina : "hmm?"

Chaeyoung : "The key is... uhmm... I think I left the key in my penthouse"

She smiled, Mina swear to god if this Korean girl's smile isn't this attractive she would have killed her.

Mina : "Should we press the bell?"

Chaeyoung : "No need, we can stay at my small workshop"

Mina sighed she really don't have any other option then that.

>>>>

They entered Chaeyoung's workshop and chaeyoung carefully closed the door.

Mina : "Why do you call it workshop there is nothing you could work on here"

Mina said as she settled on the small couch.

Chaeyoung : "My brain, my mind works better here, its calm, peaceful and dad made it for me"

Mina nodded, chaeyoung bend down to pull out a luggage bag.

Mina : "You have a luggage bag here?"

Chaeyoung : "For emergency"

Mina : "For what emergency?"

Chaeyoung : "You ask so many questions. Here have it"

She threw a plain white t-shirt to mina and a pait pajama while she got a black short with a pink strawberry printed loose t-shirt.

Chaeyoung : "You can change"

Mina : "No way, I'm not going to change in front of you"

Chaeyoung chuckled and turn her back to mina.

Chaeyoung : "We are "cousins""

She double inverted the word cousin in air.

Mina : "Don't you dare to turn around"

Mina said while removing her top she was wearing earlier.

Chaeyoung : "Why? I would love to watch you"

Sometimes it haunt Mina, the words chaeyoung choose to say but the tone of the latter always makes her calm down like she believes in her that no matter what she will not touch her.

Mina : "Just keep your dirty mouth shut"

Mina put the t-shirt given by chaeyoung on her which gladly fitted her perfectly.

Chaeyoung : "What if I say no?"

Mina : "You are a ruined seventeen years old girl Son Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "It's not like that, I just love to have one night stands"

Mina finally putted her pjs on. But after hearing what chaeyoung said her eye widened.

Mina : "WHAT??!"