25

Chaeyoung : "I love your lips"

Needless to say chaeyoung still said it. She gently placed a soft kiss on Mina's lips and let go of them. It was a soft – short yet a lingering peck.

Mina's blood rushed to her cheeks making it red and under the light it is clearly visible for the young korean to notice it.

Chaeyoung : "I love it when you blush"

Mina's blushing state just increased and she hide her face by putting it on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Basically hugging her.

Chaeyoung pulled her closer letting her body hug with the married one.

Chaeyoung : "And I love it, you in my embrace"

Mina : "How many things you love about me?"

Mina managed to speak while her head still on her sister's shoulder.

Chaeyoung : "Everything"

Mina can feel both of their muscles flexing and pulling each other closer and hugging tightly. The cold wind passing through them but they still manage to be warm in each others presence.

Mina : "We should go home"

They parted and looked into each others eyes before mina shyly ignored the younger ones eye.

Chaeyoung : "hmm...Gaja!"

>>>>

The ride to the home was quite cause Mina fell asleep after five minutes of ride.

Chaeyoung : "Mina we are here"

Like a kid Mina rubbed her eyes and her steps directly led her to Chaeyoung's workshop.

Chaeyoung : "I will sleep here, go and take the bed"

Chaeyoung signalled towards the couch and laid on it but half asleep mina shook her head.

Mina : "You have guts to kiss me but can't sleep with me"

Chaeyoung smiled and without any opposition she laid beside mina. The bed was small but due to their skinny size they fitted perfectly.

Chaeyoung slide her arm under Mina's neck and mina happily put her head on Chaeyoung's arm and wrapped her arm around Korean's waist. After coming into the soft comfort zone mina fell asleep. But her hand automatically find her way into her older sister's hair waving with the curls, soft and soothing.

'I wish I can love you, I wish I can keep you with me forever, the last few hours I spent with you I just want you to be with me. And I am sorry for involving you in my selfish affection towards you. I know because of me you started to feel something the same something I feel towards you. But... After many years mom smiled, she seems that she is getting happy again after dad's death. Your mom will eat her up if she will find out the things we did. I can't be selfish and let her happiness vanish just because I am falling for my sister day by day, second by second'

Chaeyoung rested her lips on Mina's forehead letting them stay there for a while before separating them.

Chaeyoung : "I am to young to bless you, but the only thing I will pray will be your happiness Kim Myoui Mina"

Chaeyoung felt Mina's arm tightened and soon she drifted into sleep with her. Maybe sharing each others dream, maybe sharing each others characters, maybe sharing each others story and maybe sharing each others love intrest.