22

Chaeyoung : "How is that Mingyu guy?"

A question Mina wants to avoid with all of her heart. Yes she love him and yes he to love her but their is just an undefined thing which is hard for both of them to understand. His uncontrollable lust but when he compliments everything seems to be sweet. His harsh wet kisses on Mina's body but when he wraps his arm around Mina's waist in front of his friends makes mina feel safe. She is still fighting that getting married to her boyfriend was a right decision or a decision she will regret for her whole life and then Chaeyoung entered.

At first Mina really wants her sister's love back but now she is happy without considering Chaeyoung and her relation as cousins. She is falling for a girl. In her life she may have did many sins some got forgotten or some got forbidden but this sin neither she will forget nor she will let it go forbidden cause she can't just start liking her sister in a romantic way every now and then.

Mina : "We are doing great"

Chaeyoung : "Hope it's the truth"

Mina just hummed watching the stars. They are really beautiful tonight. While Mina's gaze are fixed on them chaeyoung turn her head to see what Mina is doing but ended up getting stargazing or minagazing.

A mole on her forehead, her perfectly crescent shaped eyes, her nose with a mole making her more and more attractive, her not so chubby cheeks and her lips. Those thin yet perfectly made lips enough to attract anyone towards them.

Suddenly Mina turn her head because she felt Chaeyoung's eyes are already scanning her face better than a virus scanner in any device. Maybe a wrong move she got stuck in Chaeyoung's eyes. It's like they are having their own little talk without chaeyoung and Mina knowing about it.

Chaeyoung : "Would you mind if I will kiss you?"

Those words that escaped so easily from Chaeyoung's mouth took a whole minute to process in Mina's mind. She is not in the favor of letting go of this chance. Neither she nodded nor she shook her head just keep staring at Chaeyoung's brown orbs.

Chaeyoung : "I am taking this as a yes"

Again mina didn't utter a word and now chaeyoung gently came close to mina, don't know how and why Chaeyoung's breath have a tempting fragrance of strawberry and mint which is directly splashing on Mina's nose tip.

Mina closed her eyes and chaeyoung put her lips on Mina's. Chaeyoung stayed for a second their letting their lips know each other before capturing Mina's lower lip sucking it ever so politely and gently. Her other hand found it's way on Mina's cheek letting her feel the warmth of her hand.

Without knowing Mina put her hand on Chaeyoung's hand which is on her cheek and started caressing it. She responded to her "sister's" kiss. The way both lips attached just like missing middle piece of a puzzle, ever so satisfying and filled with happiness.

Chaeyoung smoothly removed her arm on which Mina's head was, she put that arm on Mina's waist hovering over her. And it looks like Mina didn't mind this at all just enjoying the pleasure on her lips.

Chaeyoung's tongue slided into Mina's mouth exploring it like a tourist exploring a new place with so much excitement in it. Their soft skins never letting go of each other. Chaeyoung slides her hand which was on Mina's waist under her top feeling the not so defined abs build in her older sister.

She left Mina's lips setting her lips on Mina's jawline she was about to suck it but the moment she met with Mina's hand wearing a wedding ring stopped her.  She stopped and laid beside mina.

Their chest breathing heavily their heart beating heavily and the crush they both are naming converting into deep liking heavily.

Chaeyoung : "I am sorry"