44

Chaeyoung : "I want you Mina. Right now"

Mina widened her eye and turn her face to look at chaeyoung thinking maybe the Korean girl is joking, but no! She isn't joking.

Mina : "Chaeyoung are you crazy, there's my husband and my whole family sitting here"

She again whispered.

But chaeyoung isn't the one to stop.

Chaeyoung : "Oh mina you have something in your eyes, is it burning?"

She said loud enough to make everyone hear that. Mingyu, Kai, Jennie and Mr. Myoui turn their heads toward Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mina : "Yeah, p-plese could you take it out?"

The lie that they said with confidence yet with their heart beating so fast. Chaeyoung almost hovered over Mina trying her best to prevent themselves from getting caught by Mingyu. The plan they haven't discussed before executing, the lie they haven't thought of before speaking. Jennie and Kai looked in front thinking it's a normal thing and so did Mingyu and Mr. Myoui.

That was the time when Chaeyoung gently pecked on Mina's lips with a proud smile on her face maybe she won a trophy or more than that just by tasting Mina's lips again. Though it was just a peck it wasn't just for Mina and chaeyoung they both are satisfied or more than that.

Chaeyoung : "Is it fine?"

Mina : "Better than I thought!"

The meaning which is as simple to understand as it looks for the other members sitting in the car, but for Mina and Chaeyoung it wasn't the eyes they were talking about, it was the sweet short peck. The double meaning line could be the best thing humans ever made.

During the whole ride Chaeyoung didn't let go off Mina's hand holding it like a fine piece of China and caressing it like a soft cloth, feeling the softness and warmth of the latter's hand.

The car stopped and so do Chaeyoung's thumb from caressing Mina's hand and soon the cold wind started striking on Mina's bare skin, according to the japanese there's nothing like the korean skin against her. But now when it's gone it feels like someone snatched the warm blanket from you in zero degree celcius.

The next thing they knew were they all are standing in front of Son's residence and Chaeyoung pressing the door bell.

The door was opened by Jeongin, he welcomed them with a bright smile but unfortunately Kai and Jennie was the only one to reply to it.

Kai : "You grew well"

He shuffled his hairs making him smile.

Jeongin : "Thank you hyung and you are...?"

He bowed politely to Kai as a sincere thank you and looked towards Jennie confused who she is. Obviously he was just three when he last time saw Jennie.

Kai : "She is my wife, Myoui Jennie Kim"

Jeongin : "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo"

He bowed to her.

Jennie : "You don't have to be formal we can be friends. Right?"

Jeongin nodded with a smile, soon Jungkook entered the hall and two screams or happy voices were heard.

Jungkook : "Myoui Kai!"

Kai : "Son Jungkook!"

The next thing they all saw was two manly well build body crashing against each other enveloping each other in a warm hug showing how much the other one missed the other.

Jennie : "Excuse me Mr. Son, I'm to here"

Jungkook parted and looked at Jennie.

Jungkook : "No way! Hyung you married this pabo"

Jennie playfully hit Jungkook's arms.

Jennie : "I'm going to say the same thing to Jimin after he will marry you and I can't believe he is actually going to marry YOU! Like a sober man getting marry a stupid boy like you"

Jungkook : "Yeah - Yeah whatever, luckily you aren't having a chocolate right now or you will cry because its brown in color not "blue""

Jennie : "I was kid at that time"

The childhood memories with your cousin will make you laugh, will make you cry but most importantly they will make you remember all those good old days you spend teasing and chasing and bickering with each other.

While Jungkook, Kai and Jennie were catching up Jeongin went to call his mother while Mr and Mrs. Myoui were discussing something. Mingyu is standing beside Mina his arms around Mina's waist as his eyes fixed on his phone.

As expected it's way harder than chaeyoung had though the volcano of jealousy which is exploding inside Chaeyoung is hotter than the highest temperature in summer. She took a deep breath and released it lowering her head staring nothing but at her shoes.

Mrs. Son : "Unnie!"