9

Mina : "Stop the car"

Her voice was calm but still an ordering one, chaeyoung stopped the car as demanded in middle of the street.

Chaeyoung : "What now?"

Mina : "I'll take taxi, it's better to take it rather than being with you"

Chaeyoung : "My bad, I could had allowed you but mom will kill me or you can say bury me alive"

Everything Chaeyoung's causally says it directly stabs in Mina's heart. Now its hard to believe that the young  chaeyoung and this 17 years old chaeyoung are same.

Mina : "I'll talk to aunt just let me go"

Chaeyoung : "Why? Is my question that embarrassing? Did you feel embarrass while doing that?"

Mina sighed and tried to open the door but failed. Chaeyoung locked it from the main lock.

Mina sighed.

Mina : "I'm uncomfortable chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "Why? It's a normal question"

Mina : "It isn't try to to understand"

Mina intentionally put her palm on chaeyoung's and squeezed it lightly.

Mina : "Please"

That sudden soft touch of Mina cause Chaeyoung's heartbeat race all of a sudden. It never happened to her, the way Mina's touch made her body warm in late November is something chaeyoung had never thought of. Mina's slender fingers still on Chaeyoung's hand. Snapping out of it the korean pulled her hand away.

Chaeyoung ignored and started to drive. The whole ride she didn't uttered a single word.

>>>>

|| 2 AM ||

Chaeyoung was sitting on the platform of kitchen, lights off looking or staring at nothing. She likes this kind of calm and peaceful atmosphere. An atmosphere where she can think about something or anything calmly. About her future, about herself, about her mother, innie and jungkook she surely loves them.

Suddenly bright light covered the kitchen with a slight high pitched almost screaming voice.

?? : "Oh my god! Chaeyoung I almost had a heart attack. What are you doing here? And at this time?"

It was Mina. Within these past few days chaeyoung never met mina at night, she has always seen mina wearing dresses or fancy tops with her high ponytail. But looking right now at mina is something really mesmerizing. Something no one can ignore. The Japanese is wearing a light blue silk night suit, her black hairs perfectly falling.

'She's beautiful'

That's what chaeyoung thought is about right now.

Chaeyoung : "Same question to you"

Mina raised her hand showing an empty water bottle.

Mina : "I need a refill. What bout you?"

This time Chaeyoung raised her hand showing an apple.

Chaeyoung : "Night cravings"

Mina hummed and proceed towards tap to fill her bottle.

Chaeyoung : "What is Aiden up to?"

Mina : "Just drifted into dreamland"

Chaeyoung : "hmm"

Mina : "You should sleep you have school tomorrow"

Chaeyoung : "I am not going to school"

Mina : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "None of your business"

Mina : "Yeah right! You'll force me to answer your questions but when I will ask you'll just simply shrug it by saying that line"

Her tone was calm and casual. She filled her bottle and was about to leave when chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung : "You look pretty"

Mina : "I can be more than just a pretty woman if you'll consider me as one. Maybe your older sister and your friend to"

Chaeyoung : "In this fake world atleast your beauty is real. I can trust your pretty face than my sister and a friend"

Mina : "It isn't compulsory that everyone will leave you. Just knock on my door and I will be there for you"

Chaeyoung : "But what about you? On which door you'll knock when you are in trouble"

Mina smiled, atleast chaeyoung cares about her. Maybe just point one percent but she do.

Mina : "I have my husband. He will be always there for me"

Chaeyoung : "He isn't with you right now. What will you do when you'll fell in a pit of trouble right now?"

Mina : "Chaeng... I'm in the kitchen, holding a water bottle, in a safe house of a safe society how can I fell into that pit?"