67

Chaeyoung : "Mina"

Mina : "Hm?"

Chaeyoung : "I don't think that Mingyu will let us meet in the whole duration, and after that you're returning back to Japan so for the last time let me treasure you"

Chaeyoung removed her seat belt and swiftly she hovered over Mina, pushing the seat back and removing Mina's seat belt. Mina's hands quickly grabbed the Korean's waist It's like they were meant to be there. Chaeyoung cupped Mina's cheeks and attached their lips.

She is scared, scared of letting Mina go and her frightened face, eyes, look, and feeling in quite sensible to Mina. She can't bear the loss of losing Mina. She don't want to take risk of losing this moment and then never able to talk to Mina, to touch Mina, to see Mina. What more could you expect from a seventeen year old kid, who already lost her father in a foolish war between two nations.

Even though if air is a problem they won't let go of each other. They wouldn't mind ending their life like this, while kissing each other. At least they spent their last breaths with each other.

Chaeyoung slided her hand under Mina's top feeling her soft abs. Mina never felt Chaeyoung having something like lust in her, the only thing she could sense in the latter is love for the Japanese.

Mina took her hand on Chaeyoung's nape, wrapping her slender fingers around it and pulling the latter more closer, the only thing she wants to feel is Chaeyoung, her sister.

No matter what their relation is, no matter what the world will think of them, no matter how many relations they are destroying because of this, cause the only thing that matters to them is the latter.

Chaeyoung went down and now she pressed her lips against Mina's sharp jawline, no one knows what she did but it only made Mina release a quite yet noticable moan. The voice which escaped from Mina's lips is like a beautiful melody especially for Chaeyoung's ear which she wants to listen again and again.

Chaeyoung lift her head and looked at Mina's jawline just to find a light red mark forming there.

Without caring for that she again throw her lips on Mina's and started moving them, as said they would  never be separated but Chaeyoung's phone started ringing.

She parted and with a piss look on her face picked the call, her mother.

Chaeyoung : "Yes?"

Mrs. Son : "Yes?! Son Chaeyoung you better be here within five minutes or I wouldn't mind not taking you to your brother's wedding. And where is Mina? How the heck you dare to ruin her to. Just wherever you are come here we have to be at airport within this hour."

Chaeyoung : "Okay"

With that chaeyoung hung the phone, Mrs. Son's voice was loud and high enough to make Mina hear the conversation clearly.

With a sigh, Chaeyoung slide her phone into her back pocket, she lowered her head and planted a soft and lingering kiss on Mina's forehead.

Chaeyoung : "I was really excited for oppa's wedding but now I don't want to attend it"

Mina : "Don't ruin your mood. Let's try to talk at least once in a day. Okay?"

Chaeyoung forced a smile and nodded.

>>>>

Mrs. Son : "I'm literally tired of you chaeyoung, you are grown enough to know the importance of time. Then why? Your younger brother is better than you. At least he always act maturely though he isn't...."

Her mother continue to nag her but her full concentration was outside the window watching the trees sprinting, the merry children spilling out of their houses. What an irony.

They all booked few taxis for taking them to the airport, her friends were said to be arriving at jeju tomorrow.

Chaeyoung was lucky enough that the plane got delayed by thirty minutes. They all sat on the seats and decided to consume the time by deciding duo form rooms.

Jeongin : "I will sleep with hyung"

Jeongin jumped and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook : "No way! I am sharing my room with Jimin"

Mrs. Son : "Don't worry, let's share room"

Jeongin : "You are the only one who loves me, mom"

He dramatically wiped his tears.

Mingyu : "Mina, share room with chaeyoung, I need peace of mind"

Though everyone took it as a normal thing, but Mina and chaeyoung were on another level of shock. They can't believe that Mingyu allowed them to be together. The feeling is very unusual to Mina but she is scared, without any reason she is scared of Mingyu. On the other hand chaeyoung started celebrating though she didn't let her celebration out.

Chaeyoung : "Okay, so no changing back. Let's stick with our roommates"

Mingyu : "She is my wife so I will be by her side until we will reach the hotel"

Chaeyoung tried to speak something, something which can oppose Mingyu and could convince Mingyu to let Mina sit beside her but nothing.

Within a second the plane arrival was announced.