46

Mina : "I love you"

The words settled into Chaeyoung's head and ear so smoothly that it almost made her choke on them. The tears she had been holding back for getting away from Mina finally came out.

She turn her head to look at Mina who is in the same miserable state as her "cousin". Without even replying to those sweet as honey words chaeyoung turned her head and almost ran towards her workshop.

Mina quickly wiped her tears as she heard footsteps getting close to her, she tried her best to make her face look like she never cried.

?? : "Noona?"

Mina smiled and turned after hearing that cute voice of her cousin, a cousin who she really loves as a younger brother. Jeongin.

Mina : "Oh! Jeongin-ah, do you need something?"

Jeongin : "Actually mom and aunt asked you and that pabo to take me to my doctor, mom said I was again sleep walking last night"

Pabo? Jeongin always calls Chaeyoung as pabo, that means she will be accompanying them, but Mina doesn't think that Chaeyoung is in a mood or situation to go outside.

Mina : "I'll get ready, you can ask chaeyoung"

She smiled and started to walk towards the stairs until she heard Jeongin saying a line.

Jeongin : "That pabo always taught me to say truth and to never hide things, I just noticed that you might had cried earlier... So, it's okay cause they say I'm too young to understand your problems but that pabo always says that I'm mature enough to try to help them. And noona... I want to help you and that pabo. Cause I love her more than you could ever do, I heard things which I shouldn't hear, I don't mind but please don't hurt chaeyoung noona"

With a forced smile plastered on his face he left Mina standing there. What if he will tell someone about the words Mina said earlier, the things they have been hiding from everyone, the thing which is not acceptable neither here nor anywhere on the planet earth.

No, they aren't the worries which are revolving around Mina's head, cause she trusts Jeongin, a sixteen year boy who is as mature as his sister, but what if... what if the same thing will be known by Mingyu, what if her dad, mother or someone else in the house would have caught them. The what if is really pinning like a pin in Mina's head. She sighed and entered her room where she found Mingyu sleeping like no tomorrow while her kid is beside him. At least one of the parent is with him.

After twenty minutes Mina met Jeongin outside the house he gave Mina keys of the car and sat on the shotgun seat. Mina waited for Chaeyoung, but soon her waiting phase was stopped by Jeongin.

Jeongin : "She isn't feeling well"

Mina passed a forced smile and started the engine taking every curve Jeongin is telling.

Jeongin : "You are her first love. Left please"

Mina : "Huh? Hm I know"

Jeongin : "Don't hurt her, I can sense the happiness she got since something started between you two. Straight then again left"

Mina : "I don't want to, but we are stuck in a situation where no one can save us"

Jeongin : "Then runaway. Right and then straight"

Mina : "I wish it could be that simple, but I have a kid"

Jeongin : "She really loves you. U turn and then fourth building with white banner of Dr. Hwang"

Mina : "I know, but the society isn't in our favor"

Mina parked the car and took jeongin to Dr. Hwang a young lady with cat eye as beautiful as she can be with a nameplate on her table "Dr. Hwang Hyujin"

Jeongin : "She is my friend's sister"

He whispered and mina made an "o" with her mouth.

Jeongin : "Pretty right?"

Mina chuckled and nodded.

Jeongin : "She is single you know"

Mina grabbed Jeongin's ear twisting it lightly.

Mina : "No I don't, but I'm sure you are hitting on her. Ask her for number"

Jeongin smiled with rubbing his ears as mina gave him permission for asking for Dr. Hwang's number.

Dr. Hwang : "Hey Jeongin, how are you?"

Jeongin : "The same problem, what about you doctor?"

Dr. Hwang : "Doing great! Let me have a check up"

Jeongin smile and nodded. But before that Yeji's head turn towards Mina.

Jeongin : "She is my cousin, Myoui Mina"

The way both siblings never add Kim as her middle name somehow makes mina smile.

>>>>

The checkup went well, it's almost seven at night and Jeongin with Mina arrived home.

Mrs. Son : "Mina - innie you both arrived at the right time, dinner is ready, let's have it together"

Jeongin : "Okay, I will come after taking a shower"

He ran towards his room.

Mrs. Son : "Yah! Be careful! This child"

Mina : "I'll join you after taking a quick shower"