66

Chaeyoung : "No!"

Mina : "Then wouldn't it be great if you have chosen park instead of bringing me here?"

Chaeyoung : "You wanted to visit the church with me."

She shrugged the topic like it isn't a big deal, but Mina. She is on ninth, thirtieth, hundredth cloud. Sometimes she feel that loving someone is so ordinary and normal, but... chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is always by her side and at least she erased that thought. It's always easy to love someone, but to make that love work it was never easy.

The silence cover them, not the awkward one, it's a soothing one. At this time chaeyoung felt her phone vibrating in her pocket indicating that ten minutes are already over. She slide her other hand smoothly over her pocket and pressed the upper button making it snooze.

Chaeyoung : "Why do you want to visit church with me?"

Mina : "When we were kids you find this place one of the most boring place in the world, these are the words said by you..."

Mina chuckled lightly because of Chaeyoung's cute voice that just echoed in her brain, reminiscing those sweet moment when there's nothing who can stop them from doing the things they love.

Mina : "But you still accompany me here cause you don't want to get separate from me"

Chaeyoung lowered her head and the first time in her life she regretted that why she can't remember things when she was a child. Why can't WE remember things when we were three or four, the foolishness we did at that time, the love of elderly one who passed away while loving us unconditionally. Chaeyoung wants to remember everything, every moment, every second she has spent with her sister, Mina.

Chaeyoung : "I am sorry"

Mina : "Eh? Why?"

Chaeyoung : "For not remembering anything"

Mina : "Yah! It isn't your mistake. It's natural"

Chaeyoung : "But I still want to remember"

Mina : "Chae, don't regret. Let's focus on this moment and spend this few hours with each other"

Mina put her palm on Chaeyoung's cheek and caressed her right cheek with her thumb.

Mina : "For me it doesn't matter that if you remember your past or not, and the only thing that matter to me is this! As far as you will remember this moment and my love for you I don't need anything from you"

Chaeyoung put her other palm on Mina's palm and squeezed it lightly.

Chaeyoung : "Thank you for everything Mina"

Mina smiled and let Chaeyoung's cheek go as she slide her hand in her front pocket pulling out a necklace.

Mina : "Could you please turn around?"

Chaeyoung : "Huh? Wae?"

Mina : "Just do it!"

Mina started lightly pushing chaeyoung to turn around with a shy smile plastered on her face. Chaeyoung showed her back to Mina and within a second she felt something on her collarbone.

She touched it, it was a gold polished necklace having a shiny brooch of strawberry. The strawberry is small, so small yet perfect.

Chaeyoung : "Is it for me?"

Chaeyoung quickly turn around her short hair hit the air. (Signal era)

Mina : "That's why I made you wear this. Pabo!"

Chaeyoung touched it and lift her head to look at that beautiful face. The next thing she did was throwing her body on Mina's hugging her as tightly as she could.

Chaeyoung : "Thank you so much Mina, I freaking love this thing"

Maybe Chaeyoung is overreacting, cause just a necklace can't make you feel this happy. But no! She is naturally happy, getting something from the person you treasure the most, the person you love the most, even just a chocolate will throw you up in the air making you feel like walking on clouds.

Chaeyoung again felt her phone vibrating in her pocket that means the snoozed time is up too. She sneakily put her hand on her phone and snoozed it again not wanting to go home, she don't care if they will miss the flight, right now and maybe for all the years she will consider Mina as the only thing she care about. Again more five minutes before her phone will vibrate again.

Mina : "I'm glad you liked it!"

Chaeyoung : "How can I not?"

Mina nodded with a victory smile, maybe the Allies wouldn't be this happy after winning the first world war.

Mina suddenly stood up.

Chaeyoung : "We still have time"

Mina : "You already snoozed it twice"

Mina said while chuckling, the latter embarrassingly looked at the ground and stood up.

>>>>

The car ride is calmer than before. But again instead of taking Mina and stopping the car in front of her house, chaeyoung stopped it in an almost empty area. It's already four thirty. Just few minutes more and both of them will be having a great scolding by their mothers who are waiting for them.

Both are behaving like teenagers whose parents want them at home around eight pm but they can't get enough of each other so they ended up ignoring their parents words and warning just to be with each other.

Chaeyoung : "Mina~"