27

Chaeyoung keep on pressing the middle button in the steering wheel.

Chaeyoung : "Why girls take this much time to get ready?"

Chaeyoung honked again as she mumbled those words underneath her breath.

Her car's door open revealing Mina and aiden. As usual mina looking stunning, there's something in everything mina do it never fails to attract chaeyoung.

Mina : "Sorry... Needed to change is diaper"

Chaeyoung swear to god that if Mina wouldn't be this sweet and loving right now she would be scolding her "cousin", but for now chaeyoung just hummed and started the engine within ten minutes of ride which is full of silence or more like Aiden playing with either Mina's hair or with some toy they reached Somi's house.

Just by hearing a car getting park somi and the whole Jeon family came out, her father, her mother and her younger sister and obviously she herself.

Mr. Jeon : "My kiddo"

Chaeyoung : "Yo Mr. Jeon"

They hugged each other, the smile on Chaeyoung's face is natural, Mina can feel that happy wave and vibe coming to her from Chaeyoung.

Mrs. Jeon : "She is your sister?"

Instead of nodding chaeyoung just turn her head towards Mina and introduced her.

Chaeyoung : "She is Mina"

Somi : "Chae... isn't she older than you?"

Chaeyoung turned to look at Mina whose eyes are already on Chaeyoung's face.

Mina : "uhmm... actually I'm from states so it feels very weird if someone address me as unnie"

Mina nervously smiled. Chaeyoung released a breath that she was holding.

Mr. Jeon : "Oh really! You are from states, from where? We all are also from states"

Mrs. Jeon : "Yah! Let her in first"

Mrs. Jeon : "And who is that cute little prince in the woman's arms?"

Mina : "Aiden"

She politely replied making them smile.

Mrs. Jeon : "can I?"

Mrs. Jeon opened her arm a little wanting to have aiden in them, Indeed aiden is cute, his eyes just like his mother, his nose perfectly made just like mina, his facial structure like his father having all the best features from them in his face.

Mina : "Sure"

Her smile was wide absolutely showing she don't have a single problem with that. Aiden happily jumped into Mrs. Jeon's embrace as she played with him.

Though all of these are going on mina is still nervous. Mina isn't from states, she was there just for three years, she isn't ready for answering any of the question by the jeon family. Her face started becoming pale and her heartbeat started to rate up, her anxiety hit her.

Chaeyoung closed the main door as she was walking at last and mina right in front of her. That was the time when mina felt Chaeyoung's soft hand covering hers. Her breathing automatically become stable, the nervousness and anxiety kicked out of her body. If just holding her hand can make Mina this calm she wouldn't mind holding this hand forever.

Mina lifted her head and met with Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung : "I will handle don't worry"

She said slowly making sure.

They entered the living room and found Jeon family playing with Aiden.

Chaeyoung : "Mr. Jeon let's have a match of billiard surely I'm gonna make you lose this time"

Mr. Jeon : "Sure let's see... come on baby"

Mr. Jeon with Mina, Chaeyoung and somi entered a small room which just have billiard board, cue and other equipments.

Mrs. Jeon : "Have some lunch first"

Mr. Jeon : "Will have it after a match"