75

Chaeyoung : "Tattoo?!"

With a smile Mina nodded excitedly, like a child asked to have her favorite ice cream.

Chaeyoung : "Where should I make it?"

Mina : "Anywhere"

Mina literally don't mind if Chaeyoung will scribble or just turn her body into a five year old kid drawing book.

Chaeyoung : "Okay, then lay down showing me your back, I'll make it on your loin"

Before switching her position, Mina stretched herself and picked a plain white tshirt which was laying above her luggage, she made Chaeyoung wear it. Not wanting the latter to catch cold, she changed her position covering her hip area with blanket and showed her back to Chaeyoung. The excitement filled Chaeyoung's voice and Mina can't help but to feel happy for the young one.

Chaeyoung started setting up the machine while Mina folded her arms in front of her face and rested her chin onto it, as she closed her eyes feeling relaxed.

Chaeyoung : "It will hurt a little"

Chaeyoung just heard a hmm. It is Mina's first time in many things and everytime she isn't nervous about her first time is just because of Chaeyoung.

The small machine started and Chaeyoung's hands started to make it like a pro.

Mina : "From where did you learn it?"

Chaeyoung : "My tattoo artist is actually Jungkook oppa's friend, Suga oppa. He is also at wedding you can find him here. I asked him to teach me and he gladly did. A learned this few months ago, around June"

Mina again just hummed. Chaeyoung is trying her best to not put so much pressure on the latter's soft skin.

Mina : "What are you making, by the way"

Chaeyoung : "Something you will love"

Mina : "There are many things I could love"

Chaeyoung : "But you love me the most"

Mina : "Indeed!"

Don't know how many became so bold to accept her feelings so proudly and boldly, she is just in love with the younger one and that's all she knows. Their small talks are so beautiful just like the tattoo Chaeyoung's hand and brain is printing on Mina's skin.

Chaeyoung : "Aren't you afraid that aunt will scold you?"

Mina : "I know she will definitely do that, but she can't erase it. I'm grown and now at least I want to live the way I want. With you"

Chaeyoung : "Bold of us to assume that we will be together forever"

Mina : "My heart will always carry you everywhere I go"

Chaeyoung : "You are becoming more and more cheesy Ms. Myoui"

Mina heard Chaeyoung's chuckle which made her smile to.

Mina : "Thanks to you"

Mina : "By the way what are you making Chaeng"

Chaeyoung : "I am not gonna tell you"

Mina : "Okay, then explain the meaning behind it"

Cousins (MiChaeng) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara