31

Chaeyoung : "Who's there?"

?? : "Mina"

Her voice was soft yet high pitched as she screamed her name which was enough to make chaeyoung chuckled a bit. Chaeyoung opened the door letting Mina in.

Mina : "I'm sorry, it's five to eleven you asked me to come at ten"

Chaeyoung smiled and shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "It's alright"

Mina just nodded. Chaeyoung would never let anyone enter her workshop but here she is inviting mina, chaeyoung would never ever wait for someone but here she is waiting for Mina, Chaeyoung would never ever answer this politely to someone's apology for been late but here she is answering to Mina's sorry. Don't know how this girl changed that metal heart of her sister.

Mina : "What were you doing?"

Chaeyoung : "Hyung called me, so we were having a conversation"

Mina : "Jeongyeon?"

Chaeyoung : "Hm... Nayeon unnie is pregnant"

Mina : "Wow! Really?"

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded, she opened her small blue fridge and pulling out a transparent box full of strawberries.

Mina : "Night cravings?"

Chaeyoung : "Want some?"

Mina picked one and shoved it in her mouth.

Mina : "Earlier you don't share your strawberry with anyone, not even me, kook or innie even though we will cry for it"

'I still not do'

Chaeyoung thought but she still nodded.

Chaeyoung : "What were you doing?"

Mina : "Mingyu called me, facetime"

Chaeyoung showed no intrest in that topic, she don't care if that Mingyu guy will be attending her brother's engagement or not, she don't give a f about him.

Mina : "He will be arriving tomorrow around 3 pm"

This maybe just this topic or line hurt chaeyoung or maybe that whole Mingyu topic do. But if Mingyu is arriving tomorrow that means mina will not able to spend that much of time with chaeyoung. Somehow chaeyoung felt relief that maybe she will forget about mina but right now she wants to treasure this night, maybe the last night chaeyoung and Mina will be spending alone.

Chaeyoung : "Let's go for a ride"

Mina : "To the park?"

Chaeyoung : "Better than that"

Chaeyoung picked her blanket obviously it's third of December it's as cold as snow outside. Then she picked her box of strawberries, then a filled water bottle and at last two cushions with a mat.

Chaeyoung : "Help me myoui"

Mina took half of the things with a slight chuckle and confusion on her face.

>>>>

Mina : "Chaeyoung we left your workshop at eleven fifteen now it's eleven forty five, where are we going it's getting cold second by second"

Chaeyoung : "Almost here"

Chaeyoung turned to left then mina noticed the surroundings became dark.

Mina : "You are dragging me in the forest?"

Chaeyoung just smiled and ignored mina.

Mina : "Son Chaeyoung tell me~~"

Mina whined, it's the first time chaeyoung witnessed a whiny mina she again surely loved it.

Mina : "And what did you bought from 24/7 store?"

Chaeyoung : "Something which you will love"

Mina just ignored that and focused on where chaeyoung is taking her.

Mina : "I will jump out of the car"

Chaeyoung : "It's main control is locked"

Mina slapped on Chaeyoung's shoulder playfully.

Chaeyoung : "We are here"

She smiled and parked the car towards the direction from which they entered. Mina almost leaped out off the car, after witnessing the scenery she is definitely awestruck.

She is standing a little far away from the cliff, the night sky is actually looking dark blue and winter moon.

Mina : "Winter moon is visible"

Chaeyoung : "That's why I bought you here"

She smiled showing her beautiful deep dimples. Then she opened her car's trunk and pushed the second row's seat forward making the space wide. Then she put the things she bought on the grassy floor as she put the soft mat on it after that she put the cushions and arranged it giving it a comfortable yet an aesthetic look at last she arranged the food items she bought from her workshop and the 24/7 store.

Chaeyoung : "Hop in"

The door of the trunk is open giving the viewer who will be sitting inside a full and clear view. Mina climbed and sat at one of the corner in the trunk if there's a word to describe how comfortable she is feeling mina would be using that word right now.

Chaeyoung sat beside her and then tug themselves into the blanket.

Mina : "Wow it's heaven chaengie"