54

Mina : "Mingyu isn't Aiden's real father"

Chaeyoung : "W-What? Like how? You said that he did that without your permission"

Chaeyoung saw Mina sighing.

Mina : "The truth is Jun never left me until I forced him to"

Chaeyoung : "Mina say it clearly, it's really hard to understand"

!! Flashback !!

Mina : "Mom - Dad, I need to tell you something"

Mina announced in front of her parents while having dinner together, unfortunately her brother Kai and one of her best friend Jennie wasn't able to be with her at this moment due to some business trip and profiting.

Mrs. Myoui : "Hmm?"

Mina : "I love a guy named Wen Junhui"

Mr. Myoui : "Wen? Is he Japanese? Or mixed breed?"

The talk is normal, right now at this moment the conversation seems pretty normal without any kind of against expressions in it.

Mina : "Chinese. He isn't a mixed breed. He entered our school first and after an year we both started dating. He chose the same university as me and we are still together"

Mrs. Myoui : "Same university as you? That means he is rich, okay I don't mind call him over dinner some day"

Rich? Jun's father works as a taxi driver in China and he is a scholar student that means he is studying for free here. It's better to hide this fact, but mina is well aware about her parents nature if they'll find out about it, they wouldn't hesitate before taking either Jun's life or their daughter's life.

Mina : "H-He isn't, his father is a taxi driver in China"

Mrs. Myoui : "What? A taxi driver?! Have you lost your brain? You are in a relation with son of a TAXI driver?"

Mr. Myoui : "Mina it's better if you'll leave him"

Mina : "But dad I love him"

Mrs. Myoui : "You love a taxi driver's kid? Just shut up"

>>>>

That day she tried her best to make her parents say yes but ended up getting a slap and so much taunts from her mother.

Right now she is sitting with Jun in a park.

Mina : "I don't know what more I can do"

Jun : "Let's runaway?"

Mina : "They will find me"

Jun : "Then... what about having a k-kid?"

Mina turn her head looking at Jun, having pure intentions.

Mina : "O-Okay"

>>>>

Mina tested positive in the pregnancy test and with a lot of fear she decided to tell her parents.

Mina : "I'm pregnant"

The consequences wasn't the same as she thought it was worst than ever.

Mrs. Myoui : "No matter what you will be marrying Kim Mingyu, he already asked us about you, he is already intrested in you. We will make sure that within few days the invitation will rotate to our relatives"

>>>>

Mina and Jun are still with each others, now it isn't just Mina who Jun loves but now he automatically fell in love with the kid in Mina's womb.

This one night Mina managed to strike a lie and get away from her house to meet her partner. They met in the same park they have been meeting since years.

Jun : "I want to be with you Mina!"

Mina : "I know, but I don't know what to do. I fee--"

Mina was cut by Jun's ringtone, he fished his phone to find the name "Ma" written in Chinese, Mina studied a bit of it and definently it got used today.

Jun picked the phone.

Jun : "Yes ma"

Mrs. Wen : "Y-Your dad, your dad has been shot on his right arm. We managed to get him to the hospital, but the hospital bill and everything is too much"

Jun : "What?!"

Soon Mina saw Jun hanging the phone in hurry, sadly she wasn't able to understand the conversation as it was chinese, but when Jun explained to her everything the only thing she said was...

Mina : "Jun... I think it's either Mingyu or my parents. Just go and never return"

Jun : "But Min--"

Mina : "Please, it's just a warning. They wouldn't hesitate to kill you or someone from your family"

Jun : "You are mother of my son, how can I?"

Mina : "I'm sorry"

!! End of Flashback !!

Chaeyoung : "Y-You still love him?"