65

Mina : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Huh?"

Mina : "Your residence is in right but you got a left turn. Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Want to take you somewhere"

Mina : "No, not now chaeyoung, our flight is few hours and within thirty minutes we should reach at house or mothers will literally kill us"

Chaeyoung : "Mina... We will be staying in Jeju till Christmas and after Christmas you're going back to Japan, I just want to take you somewhere before you... before you will leave this country and me"

The sorrowful voice could be easily sensed, though Chaeyoung's eyes were on the road she keeps on stealing glances of the woman beside her. Maybe it would be another biggest lost in her life after her father.

To lighten the atmosphere Mina asked the same question again.

Mina : "But at least tell me where are we going?"

Chaeyoung : "A place you want to go"

Mina : "Eh?"

Mina said in her cute voice yet the confusion was clearly visible.

Chaeyoung : "Eh!"

Chaeyoung imitated the same tone, with a smile on her face. Again another topic for teasing.

Mina : "Are you copying me?"

Chaeyoung : "Are you copying me!"

Mina : "Yah! Son chaeyoung stop imitating me!"

Mina lightly hit Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung : "Yah! Son chaeyoung stop imitating me!"

Chaeyoung hit Mina the same way Mina did.

Their soft interaction was stopped when chaeyoung stopped the car.

Mina : "CHURCH?!"

Chaeyoung smiled, her lips pressed with each other as her head moves in up and down motion.

Chaeyoung : "The first day you said you want to go to church with me, so here we are"

Mina : "But chaeyoung if we will not be able reach at home within half an hour our mother will literally kill us"

Chaeyoung : "Don't worry, just ten minutes?"

Mina : "But what if we w--"

Chaeyoung : "Shh"

The younger one put her index finger on Mina's lips and fished her phone out from right hand and started tapping on it. Within a second chaeyoung showed Mina screen of her phone displaying a ten minutes timer but not yet started.

Chaeyoung : "Is this fine?"

Without any objection Mina nodded. They leaped out of the car and chaeyoung started the timer.

It was like your old favourite movie has been played again which you have watched thousands of time yet can't get enough of it. Entering the church it's like a deja vu for Mina and especially chaeyoung by her side.

The natural light smile on Mina's face made automatically Chaeyoung's lips curve, she slides her hand into Mina's and intertwined their fingers. With a little shock expression Mina turned her head towards Chaeyoung, she never expected this sweet action of chaeyoung. Indeed, her lover is a sweet girl and a sweet talker too but she never thought that chaeyoung would be bold enough to grab her hand in front of people.

The church isn't too big a small church, the ancient look of the church is easily visible. After few steps they are standing in front of the huge cross, with a smile plastered on their faces they closed their eyes, joined their hands and prayed.

'Please never take Mina away from me'
'Whatever Chaeyoung is asking please fulfill it's

With so much spirituality and trust towards the god they both prayed, Chaeyoung was the one to open her eyes first and the first thing she did was to turn her face towards Mina. Mina opened her eyes and turn her head towards Chaeyoung, just to find a smiling chaeyoung. Their orbs met but this time instead of their soft eye contact they decided to smile and let go of the beautiful pair.

Mina : "Should we go to the garden?"

To be honest Chaeyoung isn't this spiritual, it's just for Mina. In her seventeen year of lift the only time she remembered that she came in church was... never! But here she is now in front of God praying for Mina and her future. And she isn't aware that there is a garden too.

Chaeyoung nodded and within few steps they were standing in the garden, the winter sunlight always hits differently. Chaeyoung again intertwined their fingers. She isn't in the favor of letting go of the Japanese hand.

Mina : "We used to sit there!"

Mina pointed at the corner most place, basically a tree. Chaeyoung and Mina went their sitting under the tree, closing their eyes feeling the great weather and warmth the latter's hand is giving to them.

Mina : "You still don't believe in God. Right?"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, fought a little that weather she should tell Mina the truth or lie, thinking that Mina could get hurt by knowing that Chaeyoung isn't a worshiper and couldn't come to the church again. But right now she decided to choose the other option telling truth, she isn't in the favor of hiding anything from Mina.

Chaeyoung : "No"