35

Mina : "It isn't right chaeyoung, it isn't!"

Chaeyoung : "How can you say that after initiating this kiss?"

Frustration is present in Chaeyoung's voice which made mina guilty.

Mina : "Just like you I can't control myself, my hormones and my heart when I'm with you"

Chaeyoung : "I don't think I will be meeting you after Mingyu will arrive"

The way Chaeyoung spit Mingyu's name from her mouth is a level of bitterness you can't even imagine.

Mina : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "I just don't want to see you and him together and I just can't bare that guy who caused you pain"

Mina : "He never caused me pain"

Chaeyoung : "Are you telling a lie to me or to yourself? You don't even love Aiden that much"

Mina : "I do chaeyoung, he is my kid!"

Chaeyoung : "That's why you keep choosing me over your kid?"

Again chaeyoung make Mina stand at a stage where she don't have a single word to answer her back.

Mina : "I don't know what on my head comes whenever you are around I just want to be with you leaving the world behind, my mistakes, my past, my everything I just need you"

Chaeyoung : "Mina... I do feel the same way, but I'm sorry, I'm really but I can't put someone above my mom and brother's happiness, after dad had been shot three straight bullets into his chest I remember that day, her state, oppa and innie's state they were broke. They still are. Why do you think oppa spend most of his time keeping himself busy? Why you always find innie spending his time with his friends or with someone other? Why do you think mom is always reading a book, making something to eat? They all are broke Mina. We all are"

For the first time Mina witnessed Chaeyoung's tears falling, without wasting a second Mina's thumb erased those tears and hugged the latter, Chaeyoung's voice became a little calmer but her small sobs are still audible to Mina. Mina's hand never stop caressing Chaeyoung's back and chaeyoung swear to god it is so so so damn soothing.

She is there for chaeyoung no matter what but she can't witness chaeyoung crying, though chaeyoung is the one who is crying Mina's heart is in ache. Instead she chose another option to stop the younger one from crying.

She let go off Chaeyoung and looked into Chaeyoung's eyes.

Mina : "Do you know what happens when a egg laughs?"

Tears are still visible in Chaeyoung's eyes. With the sudden question the only word which escaped from her mouth was

Chaeyoung : "Huh?"

Mina : "It cracks up"

Mina awkwardly smiled.

There was a silence for a second until chaeyoung bursted into laughter making mina laugh to. It isn't because of that lame joke but it was because of the randomness in Mina's voice, they way mina treated her like a kid thinking that it's the best way.

The laugh of Chaeyoung, the way she claps her hands while laughing it's so satisfying for mina, maybe not the joke but her silliness made chaeyoung laugh.

Chaeyoung : "That was so so so random mina"

Mina shyly hide her face.

Mina : "I just found this way to make you stop from crying"

Chaeyoung : "Mina I'm not a kid"

Her face contains a smile which is because of that randomness.

Mina : "At least I made you laugh"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah yeah thank you"

Mina get down from Chaeyoung's lap and sat beside her, but chaeyoung pulled her closer, Mina automatically cuddled to chaeyoung and wrapped her arms around the latter.

Mina : "You never told me about your interests"

Chaeyoung : "You"

Mina playfully slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder and chaeyoung grabbed her hand there only. Mina let her other hand stayed on Chaeyoung's chest, they are sitting under the moon light in cold winter but having warm love for each other, looking just like couples.

Mina : "Tell me about your favorite song"