55

Chaeyoung : "Y-You still love him?"

An insecure chaeyoung spoke this time, losing Mina is hard, but hearing that Mina loves Jun more than her it would be intolerable.

Mina : "I thought I did, but you got something that made me believe that right now at this moment and in future to there is no one who can replace you and there will be not a single second I will spend without loving you"

The shower of relief got over Chaeyoung. She can't express how much she felt relieved after hearing that sentence.

Chaeyoung slides her hand onto Mina's and squeezed it just like Mina use to do, the sense of softness in Chaeyoung's touch calmed Mina. There's a wild animal sitting in her room, waiting for her but here she is spending time with chaeyoung and feeling like heaven.

Chaeyoung : "How about we do the police report about them."

Mina : "Police officers were bribed by them. They can do it again"

Chaeyoung : "So... There's no way we can be together?"

It's like a poor kid asking for something from his mother knowingly they can't buy it still putting his demand. Mina lightly shook her head and the next thing Mina know is that she has been enveloped into a soft hug, without wasting a second she hugged the latter back, surely she can't have these moments back after returning to Japan with Mingyu.

They parted and Chaeyoung planted a soft kiss on Mina's lips, a short yet lingering one. She gently put the strand of Mina's hair behind her ear and looked in the older one's eyes.

Chaeyoung : "I don't know how to live without you"

Mina : "Aren't you angry that I lied to you?"

Chaeyoung : "I can't be, you surely have a reason and I will listen to it whenever you are comfortable"

Mina : "I was afraid of losing you, you might think that I love Jun more than you a-and you will leave me"

Chaeyoung : "I'm never interested in leaving you alone"

Mina : "Your love is so much for me chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "It isn't, I want me to love you more"

Mina : "Don't. We will end up getting hurt"

Chaeyoung : "If you are here, I will have a medicine for the pain"

Their sweet talk was interrupted by a loud and heavy knock on the door.

Mina just felt that it maybe Mingyu but she erased the thought as she explained to herself that Mingyu will not give so much of attention to her. Chaeyoung opened the door and found the person she never expected.

Chaeyoung : "You? What the fuck do you need?"

Mingyu : "Where is Mina?"

The voice was known, Mina is scared, scared of getting caught by Mingyu, she don't want to lose chaeyoung. Because of the fear she slided under the bed and kept that one suitcase that chaeyoung has in front of her, taking help from it to cover her body.

Chaeyoung turn her head a little to see Mina but nothing to be found then there she found Mina's slipper on the floor, indeed mina isn't good at hiding.

Chaeyoung : "Why she would be here? Mind your own business and get the fuck out off here"

Mingyu : "Woah! You don't have any manners that how you should talk to someone who is elder than you?"

Chaeyoung : "I have! But only for someone who deserves it. Not to someone who don't."

Mingyu : "Just shut the fuck up and tell me where is Mina?"

Chaeyoung : "Just search for her. I. Don't. Know. Where. She. Is!"

Mingyu : "Your dad didn't taught you any manners? Oh! I'm sorry you don't have a dad"