70

Mingyu : "What the fuck is this?"

Making Mina face towards the other side and pointing to the hickey given by chaeyoung in the car.

Mina pushed his hand and covered her jawline with the turtle neck sweater she is wearing right now.

Mina : "Nothing"

She tried to open the door but Mingyu blocked it and made her face him.

Mingyu : "Don't nothing on me, I need an answer! You are my wife and the thing you are hiding isn't just a normal thing"

Mina : "It doesn't matter. Stay away"

Mingyu : "I can't, I'm your husband don't forget this thing"

Mina : "But you never treated me like your wife"

Mingyu : "Just tell me who is that fucking man?"

Mina : "Are you crazy! I don't know any man in Korea except my cousins"

Mingyu : "So, is it that Jungkook or Jeongin!"

Mina : "Have you lost it? I love them just like I love Kai"

Both of them are screaming, shouting, almost showering each other with anger.

Mingyu : "Don't say it's that fucking chaeyoung"

Mina : "Mind your language! And you call yourself husband when you don't even know that it's a rash"

Mingyu : "Oh please, it's clearly visible what it is"

Mina : "It's up to you, if you want to believe it then great but if you don't then to I don't mind it. Just do whatever you want to, but remember two things ALWAYS! First I never let someone see my inner skin, and secondly I will never love you, i can't accept you as my husband, the way you said I love you earlier are just three words with lust behind it."

With that Mina slammed the door getting out of the room.

Mingyu's anger is clearly visible he pushed his suitcase making a thud voice echo in the room, he run his fingers in his hairs and threw himself on the bed.

Mingyu : "How you can let that girl have the whole of you, but you can't even let me touch you. I love you and to show that I tried to compliment your body but ended up making you think that all I want is your body. Still Mina I will love you, though you will never return it"

>>>>

Mina entered the room she found Aiden sleeping while Chaeyoung laying beside him.

Chaeyoung : "Gwenchana?"

Mina : "Huh? Yeah yeah... he just have to discuss some office  stuffs"

Chaeyoung : "Hm... I already took shower, you can change to"

Mina : "I'll change Aiden's clothes first"

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded.

Chaeyoung : "Should I go out?"

Mina  : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "You are changing his clothes and I shouldn't see that"

Mina : "Pabo he is just six months"

Mina giggled making chaeyoung smile, but the truth is Chaeyoung is aware about her silly question. Obviously everyone knows that you don't need to face the other side or leave the room if someone is changing his/her child's clothes but still chaeyoung asked just to see a beautiful smile on those lips. Other thing she noticed was Mina lied about having a official conversation with Mingyu, Mingyu will never talk about office related things especially in hotel. No way. But still she decided to shrug it and not to force Mina.

>>>>

Chaeyoung : "I'll turn off the lights now"

Mina hummed and said a short "okay".

Chaeyoung at the left corner, Aiden in middle and Mina at the right corner.

Chaeyoung : "Those fools are arriving tomorrow"

Mina : "Obviously they have to! It's Jungkook's wedding tomorrow"

Chaeyoung : "Do you know the time?"

Mina : "You don't even know that?"

Chaeyoung : "Hehe"

Mina : "7 pm. We have a whole day"

Chaeyoung : "Yupp we have. Do you wanna do something?"

Mina : "Let's just chill with girls"

Chaeyoung : "Okayie"

There was a sudden moment in the bed, it was Chaeyoung who crossed Aiden and planted a soft kiss on Mina's lips, it was a peck but both lovers love that.

Chaeyoung : "Goodnight"

Mina : "Goodnight"