60

Mingyu : "Where?"

Mina : "Need fresh air"

Mingyu : "Just stand near the window and you'll get it"

Mina : "Could you please let me live?"

Mingyu : "Wae? What did I do? At least I'm a way better partner than you could ever have, I just pity your foolish cousin's partner, he would be one of the most unluckiest guy in the world"

He made a disgusting face.

Mina : "It's a she. And she's way better than you"

Mingyu : "oh really? Nice joke Mina! I think you really need fresh air"

He chuckled. Mina really wand to reply to his comment but she decided to ignore and move out of the house.

>>>>

Chaeyoung already reached the park and waited there patiently maybe more than patient. She is looking at stars, relaxing, stress relieving and lovely. They shine brighter than the sun.

Mina : "You really love watching them"

Instead of getting startled she smiled and nodded. It's like she already knew that someone will come with a soothing voice and say something randomly.
Mina sat near chaeyoung on the bench.

Chaeyoung : "Hm, Dad and I love them"

Mina smiled lightly and fixed her gaze onto the sky, indeed it's beautiful.

Chaeyoung : "It's the place where we kissed for the second time"

Mina : "I remember"

A smile plastered on her face, her gummy smile and the other ones dimpled smile. Chaeyoung took Mina's hand and intertwined their fingers which Mina happily responded back.

Chaeyoung : "I wish Mingyu never existed"

Mina : "Same"

Chaeyoung : "Mina there's something very important I wanted to talk to you"

Mina : "Hmm?"

Chaeyoung turned her head towards Mina and so did Mina, they locked their eyes and again the blood started running faster than its usual pace, the heart started beating than its usual pace, the nervousness started growing than its usual pace and everything is faster than its usual pace.

Chaeyoung : "I know it's cliche, I know I have told you this a thousand of times but still believe me... I love you, they aren't just words which are slipping through my lips they are the feelings coming from my heart. I don't know how hard it is just to spend few hours without you Mina. I think... I think we should tell everyone about us"

Chaeyoung heard a light sigh.

Mina : "I love you chaeyoung and I don't mind hearing those beautiful words from you every day and every moment. And if that's what you find comfortable let's tell everyone about us."

There was a comfortable silence until Chaeyoung broke it.

Chaeyoung : "Should we announce it tomorrow?"

Mina : "Jungkook's wedding is day after tomorrow and I think it will ruin it"

Chaeyoung : "So... After oppa's wedding?"

Mina pressed her lips together and nodded. Chaeyoung tightened the grip on Mina's hand as Mina's thumb lightly stroked on Chaeyoung's soft skin.

Chaeyoung : "Everything will be fine"

Mina : "I hope so"

Chaeyoung : "Just be hopeful and he'll make a way, I know it ain't easy but that's okay"

Mina : "This is a song chaeyoung"

Mina said with a light chuckle.

Chaeyoung : "So what? They keep talking I keep walking"

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah"

Mina whined with a smile and playfully hit Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung : "That's it! This is the thing I want to see Myoui Mina, you look the prettiest with this smile of yours"

Mina smiled, she surely will never regret loving Son Chaeyoung, her cousin.

Chaeyoung : "Do you know your face got a constellation, cassiopeia."

Mina shook her head. She isn't aware about that her face got a constellation.

Mina : "No"

Chaeyoung : "But now you do"

Chaeyoung chuckled a bit but then went back to a face with a wide smile plastered on it. She looked at the stars and spoke again.

Chaeyoung : "It is notable for being the brightest astronomical radio source in the sky. And it's symbol is queen sitting. One of the 88 modern constellation"

Mina : "Woah! You really know about stars"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "About you, your moles really compliment your beauty and when I was sketching your face I noticed the constellation, I searched a little bout it and boom I found it"

Mina : "Wait a minute... You sketched me?"

Chaeyoung pushed her hand behind her nape caressing it shyly.

Chaeyoung : "I tried"

Mina : "You never told me"

Chaeyoung : "There are many things I haven't told you yet, I don't want to sound like an obsess lover"

Mina : "Trust me, you aren't"

They sat there for a while, they shared few laughter making the night more memorable, they were so drowned in their world that they didn't noticed that someone is standing behind them, listening and watching everything they are doing. But right now both lovers don't give a f' about whoever is around them cause they are more than happy just because they are together.

Mina : "It's already midnight. We should go"

Chaeyoung nodded and stood up and so do Mina did. Chaeyoung wiped her hands with her pajama. She is a little nervous for asking something which she already did a lot of times.

Chaeyoung : "Can I kiss you?"

Mina turn around and looked at the younger one. Oh how she wants the taste of strawberries against her lips again, those soft touch is what Mina wants right now. But maybe the seventeen years old could be unaware about the shadow forming under the street light beside the park but Mina isn't. Mina is well aware about the fact that someone is watching them from afar.

She walked towards Chaeyoung but instead of initiating the soft kiss she put her palm against Chaeyoung's and intertwined their fingers.

Satisfied with the soft touch chaeyoung looked in Mina's eyes with a pretty smile.

Mina : "Let's go?"