64

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah"

The door is still closed, chaeyoung lift her head and walked towards the trial room.

Chaeyoung : "Yeah?"

There was a second silence until Mina gathered her courage to speak.

Mina : "Could you please come inside?"

And it didn't even took a second when Chaeyoung's head started filling with her dirty thoughts, right, she don't want to think about those things but the way Mina's voice sounded and her actions made chaeyoung attract towards those thoughts even more. Slowly erasing all the thoughts for the sake of Mina, she grabbed the handle opened the door a bit and entered the room.

The room wasn't that big, obviously it's a trying room can't be like your own room, but it was enough to let Chaeyoung and Mina fit in that. A light on their heads, three of the four corners were covered with huge mirrors and the door side with hangers to hang the clothes.

Mina : "Uhmm... Could you please zip it, I tried but my hands aren't able to touch it"

She turn around showing the unzipped back of dress.

With a smile chaeyoung took just a second zipping it.

Mina : "Thank you"

Instead of going outside chaeyoung let her back feel the side of the wall, she crossed her arms looking at Mina, it doesn't feel like she will leave right now.

Chaeyoung : "Perfect"

The same trick, maybe the same trick Mina played a while ago with chaeyoung. Mina chuckled and replied.

Mina : "The dress I know"

Chaeyoung warmly smiled and shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "You"

Mina never thought those three letters could make her feel this much of blood rushing speed inside her body.

Chaeyoung : "The dress perfectly fits you like it is made for you"

Chaeyoung took a step forward wrapping her arms around Mina's waist and looking at the Japanese face through the mirror.

Mina turn around blocking her view but now it doesn't matter cause the beauty she was seeking is now right in front of her eyes. Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's nape, chaeyoung already made another thing in her mind, a beautiful comment for the beautiful woman but her beautiful thoughts were stopped by Mina's beautiful orbs.

The moment chaeyoung looked in them she knew that she will lost in them, so it is happening, meanwhile Mina she never thought that something like orbs would be enough to make her nervous, to make her feel all those unknown feelings.

Chaeyoung removed her hands from Mina's waist and cupped her cheeks, the next thing Mina felt was soft pair of lips against hers. They were soft as usual and the way chaeyoung always initiates it makes her feel more loved.

Their lips were in sync just like their heartbeats, don't know why, but though they have had kissed many times still the unusual feelings never left their side. Chaeyoung freed one of Mina's cheeks and let her hand go to the back side of the latter, her fingers were fast enough to find the zip of the dress pulling it down gently. It looks like those were the actions that Mina don't mind but still they keep on increasing Mina's heartbeat.

Chaeyoung slide her hand on Mina's bare back, it's almost six degree celcius outside but don't know why Chaeyoung's hands were warm, like a cup of hot coffee between your hands while the snow is falling.

The kiss became more steamy the moment chaeyoung entered her tongue in the latter's mouth. They both swear to God if air wasn't the problem they would have at least an hour long make out session.

Chaeyoung : "I'll wait outside"

She put a strand of Mina's hair behind her ear, maybe one of her favorite thing to do. The blushy yet warm smile that Mina gave to chaeyoung was more than enough to melt everyone's heart.

>>>>

Instead of taking right turn which leads to their home chaeyoung took a left one.

Mina : "Why?"